2020 Ragnarok

[Request] Forum System

Question

This might seems crazy what i'm about to say. lol jk.

I have this idea, nowadays players don't use forums but instead they post rants over facebook page or group, etc.
What if we could have a Forum points system. Every 10 Rep or what so ever = Points in-game so they can buy stuffs. I know they can abuse it but what if maximum points they an achieve daily is 5 points after having like 5 points even if they spam reps they won't be having more points. I know this is crazy but i'll just give it a try. I think its just me that i more likely like them to post on forums instead of facebook. Well, facebook is one of the biggest possible way to advertise. but oh man, i am an old school. i love posting on forums, So yeah i hope someday someone with golden heart will try and make this crazy idea possible.

or as i was chatting this down, the brain of mine had his crazy idea again. Forum Ranking like in-game they have this npc who's the top ranking player on forums.  :heh:  :gawi:  :swt3:

Just sharing my idea might be a big help someday.  :P

4 answers to this question

What a forum do u use?

IPB? Xenforo? etc.

Need some more information about this, i will try to release.

Well, any kind of good forum, that would be awesome. Thanks for hearing my request.   :lv:

Just to mention, XenForo and IPB are paid forums...

Up. I start release this idea.

I write a flux cp addon that integrates RO account with Xenforo account (maybe later i will add IPB support and others)

I need 1-2 days to finish testing :)

Edited by Kubix