Brynner

help regarding on monster info structure.

Question

map name,x,y,?,?	monster	monstername	monsterid,quantity,maximumtime?,minimumtime?,? 

i just want to know what is the ?.thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

If I recall (and I might not) its the range e.g.

150,150,20,20 => monster will spawn between 150,150 and 170,170 (randomly)

If I recall (and I might not) its the range e.g.

150,150,20,20 => monster will spawn between 150,150 and 170,170 (randomly)

how about on this sir?

maximumtime?,minimumtime?,?

regarding on the time interval?

180000,90000,1 and some is 180000,90000,0?

what is the diff? what is the use of minimum time here?if i make it zero the fix respawn time is 30mins right?

Ind is right on the first question marks.

For the other question marks: they are, in this order, the min and max respawn time in milliseconds (not max and min) and the NPC event (in the "NPC_name::NPC_event_name" form) to be run after a monster spawned by this top order command is killed.

Hope that solves your questions.

For the other question marks: they are, in this order, the min and max respawn time in milliseconds (not max and min) and the NPC event (in the "NPC_name::NPC_event_name" form) to be run after a monster spawned by this top order command is killed.

the coordinates and time has already explained. but how about on the last ?.

It's already been explained there.

It's already been explained there.

map name,x,y,x,y monster monstername monsterid,quantity,max respawn time in milliseconds,min respawn time in milliseconds,and the NPC event (in the "NPC_name::NPC_event_name" form)

so this the structure of monster script?

i'm still confuse on the last. "and the NPC event (in the "NPC_name::NPC_event_name" form) to be run after a monster spawned by this top order command is killed." just like this.

pay_fild09,198,217,30,30	monster	Green Plant	1080,10,360000,180000,0pay_fild09,198,217,30,30	monster	Shining Plant	1083,1,1800000,900000,1 

what is the difference there except the name and monster id, quantity and time.

thanks again.

Since NPC event is mandatory to be specified (which I deem useless), in case you don't want to trigger a NPC event (which should be done as I stated before) you simply have to use an int value. In case you don't specify a valid NPC event or a number (let's say you ommit it), parser will display some error and won't load that monster spawn.

Why is that value mandatory? I don't know and I think nobody else does. This is only confusing for newbies in scripting. Maybe it's the moment of telling this to the devs and making the event parameter optional so that you won't waste space and it'll be more clear for people which are new on this.