Sign in to follow this  
BuLaLaKaW

R > Script how to ban/disable Maya Purple Card in WoE and PvP

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm on cellphone so I can't give you a full reply.

As a temporary solution, you can just head to db/(pre-)re/item_db.txt then search for the Maya purple card. On its script field you should add a mapflag comparison.

something like this:

if (!getmapflag(strcharinfo(X), mf_pvp) && !getmapflag(strcharinfo(X), mf_gvg)) {original_Maya_purple_script;}

I haven't the value of x right now, but I think it's 3. Go to /doc/script_commands.txt to look for the strcharinfo command help and take the value of the script command that returns char's current map. You should also chech if I used getmapflag correctly, of which I'm almost sure.

As a temporary solution, you can just head to db/(pre-)re/item_db.txt then search for the Maya purple card. On its script field you should add a mapflag comparison.

something like this:

if (!getmapflag(strcharinfo(X), mf_pvp) && !getmapflag(strcharinfo(X), mf_gvg)) {original_Maya_purple_script;}

I haven't the value of x right now, but I think it's 3. Go to /doc/script_commands.txt to look for the strcharinfo command help and take the value of the script command that returns char's current map. You should also chech if I used getmapflag correctly, of which I'm almost sure.

i will try this ! thanks

something like this:

*strcharinfo(<type>)

3 - The name of the map the character is in.

PVP behavior (mf_pvp,mf_pvp_noparty, mf_pvp_noguild),

WoE behavior (mf_gvg,mf_gvg_noparty),

if (!getmapflag(strcharinfo(3), mf_pvp) && !getmapflag(strcharinfo(3), mf_gvg)) {bonus bIntravision,0;} 

I hate you so much that you have just shared this! I like your approach!

thanks so much!