Helena

@killmonster every 5 seconds for 1 minute on map exit?

Question

Hi hercules, I have a request.

I've made a raid script that lets players run through que_qaru01. But apparently the way i scripted it, is that @killmonster activated the next set of monster spawns (because OnMobKilled), so say a party dies doing the raid and leaves the map I cant easily clear the map through another @killmonster. 

This means that i need to do several @killmonsters in a row to get rid of all monsters. Preferably once every 5 seconds for one minute straight so all my monster spawns can be killed 1 by 1. Can someone help me doing this? 

I'd like for it to happen when no one is in the map anymore. Preferably with a "set killmonster,0;" and "set killmonster,1" while the killing/clearing is going on, so i can easily attach a (if killmonster = 1){ mes "can't enter, sorry"; close; } to the warp NPC so players cant access during this 1 minute. Does that make any sense?

I hope someone can help me out! Rep up for my savior. :)

5 answers to this question

killmonster "prontera","All";
    atcommand "@cleanmap";

I know of this command, but I need it looping 5 seconds every 1 minute when no one is in the map. :(

Why don't you make this dungeon a custom instance for people so you don't have to worry about the monsters being killed off and reset?

Send me the script and I'll make a partyable/soloable Custom Instance dungeon for you based off the script.

@@Helena

Add me on Skype: itzmichaelmorici

while( .loop < 12 )
{
   killmonsterall "map";
   .loop ++;
   sleep 5000;
}

I'll try this thanks.

Why don't you make this dungeon a custom instance for people so you don't have to worry about the monsters being killed off and reset?

Send me the script and I'll make a partyable/soloable Custom Instance dungeon for you based off the script.

@@Helena

Add me on Skype: itzmichaelmorici

Okay I'll add you! About to go out for the night though so this probably wont be until tomorrow. ^^

Thanks you both in advance.