found her services, and read her reviews. We decided to use her service
since most of the review are excellent. We paid her at 9.2.2016 50% of
the payment.

post-12751-0-39560900-1458368113_thumb.jpg

Since then the works we received are 1 logo and 5 loading screen. She
gave a lot of personal reasons and we kept waiting for her but still no
progress. She promised to finish all of our work before 15.3.2016

post-12751-0-60535900-1458372203_thumb.jpg

But we cant contact her at all since 10.3.2016. Maybe if any of you guys know her or could help us contact her?

post-12751-0-93147800-1458372220_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mysterious

I personally know Daifuku (not in real life but I talk to Daifuku frequently and always ask for things) she's a relatively nice person and always had my work done on time. For some clients I may have disappointed because of some life issues, she may be going through the same thing, but when I tell you she'll have the ambition to make you happy and finish your work, she will. If you've paid, she will definitely give you your designs. I've got two logos off Daifuku so far, and as far as I know she is not a scammer.

I understood, I also received my logo and 5 loading screen, but as you can see, my point here is, I need someone to help me clear whether she's having personal issues in real life? still I don't know, I'm 100% sure that she's not a scammer, but as a customer, I just don't like being ignored like this, coz I already gave her approximately 40 days, and what I got from her is just a logo and 5 loading screens, she told me that she's going to make my other request but she hasn't give me any progress of it and it's been 40 days, I hope you understood why I started this topic,

Trust me man I totally know, from my previous experience, I hope she didn't take too much client request. She may be dealing with a ton of begging and appeals since she has been paid, I'd just wait and see. I'll try reaching out to her for you too @@handot just because I know she may slip in a word or two for me. Honestly though I haven't saw her active at all, so something in real life may have come up for her.. and if that's the case, ask a couple others, she will definitely come back from her issues with a superb design for you. She's definitely my favorite in design, bias or not =P

@@Aeromesi and all thx a lot guys, with this I know that I am not scammed by her and it clears the situation, I just have to wait for her, and yes, as a customer I am really disappointed, coz for fourty days, I don't get any progress, well she did show me a progress for the login screen but that is it for 40 days, can someone help me how to reach her at the moment, I just need her to clarify whether she still can do my request or not, coz she did mentioned to me that if I need it quick she will refund me, but she make it clear that she can finish this on March 15th, and as of now it hasn't been clear [whether she already started my other request or not], I also didn't know about the progress of all my request, and as of today she only showed me the progress of my login screen which hasn't been finished [ On Progress ].

post-12751-0-29479600-1458400083_thumb.png

Edited by handot

I was told the same message that her boyfriend was sick and then a follow up message.

S0TLJEp.jpg

This was her last message.

Our package was scheduled to be done a week ago as well, and we paid in full just so our package will be done at the date we agreed on.

I actually was about to post and ask if I was scammed since she has not been online on skype since March 10, but I decided to trust and wait.

I had to move our server relaunch date due to the current situation which is bad but shit happens.

It's probably a serious condition to not be able to reply.

Let us just hope for her speedy recovery.

@@Skyline

So we're in the same boat here, I understand your situation,
I agree that what we can do is just wait here,

Hope she can recover fast and can give us a positive feedback after she's recovered.

and once again, thank you for all the support from the community,

Edited by handot

To all readers, as of today 21 March Daifu has replied me, and we're having a chat now and still looking for a win win solution for both parties, I am here to announce that she's been having personal issues with her health while she was gone, and to clear her reputation here that she is not a scammer. but the situation is still ambigu now, coz of personal matters [ Private matters between me and Daifu ]. and I also would like to apologize to all parties here on behalf of my action here. as of the situation is now clear. and I also want to remove the threads to avoid the misunderstanding that I made here, maybe someone can help me contact the moderator here? coz I don't know whos the PIC here

Regards

post-12751-0-18877900-1458570513_thumb.png

post-12751-0-67002000-1458570712_thumb.png

Edited by handot

I don't know what to say, I'm really sorry for all the trouble caused. I've been doing my work good for the past year and I was always there and up for free works when someone asked me for discounts I always gave some too. I have had a lot of RL things going on but surely I wouldn't talk about it with my customers. "My real life is my real life and has nothing to do with RO related things." was what I always told myself, that's why I prefered to be called Daifu only and not with my real name. I got sick and had depressions and was nearly about to stop doing graphics completely because I thought people wouldn't appreciate it enough and I'm not good enough to do graphics anyways. To handot message I can just say that we talked often and I always asked for the last date when the request should be finished. If someone hires me and tells me the website needs to be done in 1-2 months then I will do other clients that contacted me for an earlier appointment first.. I guess that's just logical. I didn't know that I'd become sick and get depressions starting march - I can just apologize for not having enough strength to go on the computer and leave a note.

Edited by Daifuku

@@Daifuku

You know, your art is really awesome, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I must say, I always was a bit jealous of other people drawing talents as my own are fairly limited. Anyway, you already made a huge step actually going out and posting, so good job /no1 Get well soon.

I don't know what to say, I'm really sorry for all the trouble caused. I've been doing my work good for the past year and I was always there and up for free works when someone asked me for discounts I always gave some too. I have had a lot of RL things going on but surely I wouldn't talk about it with my customers. "My real life is my real life and has nothing to do with RO related things." was what I always told myself, that's why I prefered to be called Daifu only and not with my real name. I got sick and had depressions and was nearly about to stop doing graphics completely because I thought people wouldn't appreciate it enough and I'm not good enough to do graphics anyways. To handot message I can just say that we talked often and I always asked for the last date when the request should be finished. If someone hires me and tells me the website needs to be done in 1-2 months then I will do other clients that contacted me for an earlier appointment first.. I guess that's just logical. I didn't know that I'd become sick and get depressions starting march - I can just apologize for not having enough strength to go on the computer and leave a note.

Its your health that's on the line here. You do not need to apologize.

I'm just glad that you are well now.

:D

@@handot I do hope you think about this for future posts. I've been following the thread incase anything serious developed. Daifuku has a Paid Service thread and with that, you should of posted a reply in that thread with a concern. Most of the time there are always reasons why something like this happens. I could of closed the topic and let you do it VIA PM or reply with a concern. Since you weren't excessive, obnoxious, and rude with this topic, I decided to leave it open. 

If you wanted to contact a moderator, there's a few of us in the board to help.