Sign in to follow this  
Random756

Disable every item costume in WoE and Yggdrasil seed problemHi

Hi everyone, I have one problem and one question !

My question is : Is there anyway to disable everysingle costume in the game ? Because i'd like to use this http://herc.ws/board/topic/2464-costume-system/ for my server, but i don't want players to be able to wear any kind of costume type item in war of emperium. 

So, will I have anyway to block them from wearing costume in WoE ? I know i can disable item in map_zone_db but (unless i missed it), there's no way to disable an entire item category (like costume). 

My other problem is : 

Yggdrasil seed are currently not working on my server, and I have absolutely no clue why. They're in the "etc" tab and cannot be used. So I immediately think "okay i somehow fucked up with the type" but here is what I find : 

Here is Yggdrasill Berry script who's 100% working : 

Id: 607
    AegisName: "Yggdrasilberry"
    Name: "Yggdrasil Berry"
    Type: 0
    Buy: 5000
    Weight: 300
    Script: <" percentheal 100,100; ">

And here is the yggdrasil seed's one, who's absolutely not working

Id: 608
    AegisName: "Seed_Of_Yggdrasil"
    Name: "Yggdrasil Seed"
    Type: 0
    Buy: 5000
    Weight: 300
    Script: <" percentheal 50,50; ">

What is wrong ? Why Yggdrasil seed are treated as "etc item" by the game ? We can't even use them, do you have any idea why ? I tried to @reloaditemdb etc, but i still have the problem. 

Thanks in advance

Yes that's it, I accidentely removed a "1" from the ID of Splendide coin which is ... 6081. So Splendide coin was ID 608 just like Yggdrasil Seed. Problem solved, thanks a lot !

Is there anyone for the costume problem now ? :D

Edited by Crousti

Honestly having a stab in the dark here. If you can make something that A. Checks if they are on the restricted map, B. Checks if they have costume equipped and C. Stops them from equipping any costumes, you should be good. I don't know how to do the third part.

I think if you want to disable from equipping costumes on certain maps, you have to do it for each one on item_db.conf in its On_EquipScript. That's the only way I can think of doing it.

You could put 

OnEquipScript: <" if (strcharinfo(3) == "prtg_cas01") unequip EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_LOW; ">

http://pastebin.com/fDBuSX9C

-    script    Costume Remover    FAKE_NPC,{   
OnPCLoadMapEvent:
if ((agitcheck() && agitcheck2()) && ( strcharinfo(3) == .@nocostume)) { // Check if woe is on and if you entered a castle
if (getequipisequiped(EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_LOW)) unequip EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_LOW;
if (getequipisequiped(EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_MID)) unequip EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_MID;
if (getequipisequiped(EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_TOP)) unequip EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_TOP;
if (getequipisequiped(EQI_COSTUME_GARMENT)) unequip EQI_COSTUME_GARMENT;
}

OnInit:
set .@nocostume,"prtg_cas01";
Edited by True Zeal

Sorry for the late repply, i'll try your solution first, and if it doesn't work then no problem, i'll just disable one bye one every single costume in the game in map_zone_db :). Thanks a lot for your answer and your time