Sign in to follow this  
naser080291

How much

Question

hi guys, I've been saving up to make my own pserver now that i got the money!! how much it will cost do you think about the server setup,unique website,unique items,unique script, atleast 2 dev and gms??

can you guys give me some estimation on it please!! thank you

Edited by naser080291

4 answers to this question

only 500 dollars? to make the server very unique and how i like it?? and how much is the wage of a dev and a gm for monthly payement??

Edited by naser080291

Never heard of monthly payment for Dev or GM , as normal is to volunteer for a project like that . In the end no matter how much you will invest money in your server, what matters is the settings they will and will attract the public who enjoys this particular setting .

Never heard of monthly payment for Dev or GM , as normal is to volunteer for a project like that . In the end no matter how much you will invest money in your server, what matters is the settings they will and will attract the public who enjoys this particular setting .

best answer i ever had thank you mate !!