Sign in to follow this  
nuna

Looking for treasure hunter shop *WORKING)

Question

Hello im looking for treasure hunter shop that compatible with the latest version of hercules. Also i want them to be castle drops pleas help me

3 answers to this question

Are you talking about a treasure hunter SCRIPT? I don't quite understand what you mean by shop.

I made a script that is a treasure hunting script, please review the whole post, it contains @commands to aid you in executing this Treasure Hunt event.

If you want it to be castle drops, please supply me the ID's. (I put a randomized list of a whole bunch of different treasure chests so I MAY have included the Castle drops without intentionally doing so.)

http://herc.ws/board/topic/12367-event-treasure-hunter/

Are you talking about a treasure hunter SCRIPT? I don't quite understand what you mean by shop.

I made a script that is a treasure hunting script, please review the whole post, it contains @commands to aid you in executing this Treasure Hunt event.

If you want it to be castle drops, please supply me the ID's. (I put a randomized list of a whole bunch of different treasure chests so I MAY have included the Castle drops without intentionally doing so.)

http://herc.ws/board/topic/12367-event-treasure-hunter/

this script use on rathena?

Yes it works on rAthena. All my scripts work for rAthena, for my instances, I have compatible version for rAthena, but any non-related instance script I've made works for rAthena as well. =P