Sign in to follow this  
mybitch

Change_Slot/Name Item

Question

Read carefully

I'm using a very very very old SVN. Didn't update the latest revision because of some conflicts in pre-renewal. With it, this item posted below

12786,Change_Slot_Card,Character Position Change Coupon,2,,,,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ set SlotChange, SlotChange + 1; },{},{}12790,Change_Name_Card,Name Change Coupon,2,,,,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ set CharRename, CharRename + 1; },{},{}

I have this update https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/889a866e92a6c50f8a085e9c99001a9373830f44 already but after using the item it just updates my global_reg_value doesn't update the value in char sql .. the "rename" and "slotchange"

How to fix it? Thanks!

6 answers to this question

I don't know if it was after that commit, but check you have these entries in db/const.txt (the 2 latter ones are the ones you want to see there):

killerrid 121 1killedrid 122 1SlotChange 123 1CharRename 124 1

I believe they are mostly responsible of making those changes be saved on the char table instead of the global_reg_value one.

If they aren't on that table, try putting them yourself. If they're already there I don't know what's missing then.

I don't know if it was after that commit, but check you have these entries in db/const.txt (the 2 latter ones are the ones you want to see there):

killerrid 121 1killedrid 122 1SlotChange 123 1CharRename 124 1

I believe they are mostly responsible of making those changes be saved on the char table instead of the global_reg_value one.

If they aren't on that table, try putting them yourself. If they're already there I don't know what's missing then.

Found it and needs to add the sp_ inputs in src code. Didn't try to recompile it yet. Later though!