Brynner

how can i rename the group name category?

Question

how can i change this?

id: 1
 name: "Super Player"

id: 2
 name: "Support"

id: 3
 name: "Script Manager"

id: 4
 name: "Event Manager"

id: 10
 name: "Law Enforcement"

when i try to rename the id 1 into this 1.

id: 1
 name: "Super Player2"

i got this error.

[Warning]: pc_groups:read_config: non-existent group name "Super Player", removi
ng... (conf/groups.conf:157)

11 answers to this question

Support group inherits from Super Player by default, so if you change Super Player name, you should change Super Player inheritances too, as Fatalis said:

{id: 2name: "Support"inherit: ( "Super Player" )level: 1commands: {version: truewhere: truejumpto: truewho: truewho2: truewho3: truewhomap: truewhomap2: truewhomap3: trueusers: truebroadcast: truelocalbroadcast: true}log_commands: truepermissions: {receive_requests: trueview_equipment: true}},

See the inherit parameter at the third line? That's it.

Just remember that if you want to change a group name, you'll have to change all appearances of that group name and you'll be fine.

I don't get what are you trying to do.

In case you want to change a player's group (which is what I can suppose from that screen), you may do so directly at the `login` table inside your SQL database.

You just need to change "name" entry of the group and make sure all the inheritted groups use the new group name (Which is what your first error was about). After that simply @reloadatcommand or restart the server. 

You just need to change "name" entry of the group and make sure all the inheritted groups use the new group name (Which is what your first error was about). After that simply @reloadatcommand or restart the server. 

Yes just change name entry, and if you dont want to disturb existing groups, just create a new group, its easy instead of renaming groups and inherit

still not working.

qwe.jpg

{    id: 1    name: "Super Player2"    inherit: ( "Player" ) /* can do everything Players can and more */    level: 0    commands: {