Sign in to follow this  
Nameless2you

07/10/2013 kRO Maintenance

※ May contain interpretation errors!!

■ Inspection Time 

- Servers: 02:30 to 07:30 (Spain time)

Common Patch:

- Some typos were corrected on Charleston Crisis instance.
- Episode 15.1: Corrected an error on searching (판타스마고리카) [!].
- Episodio 15.1: Corrected an error with Captain Lewis, in which you didn't get any exp when you completed the [Passage Cleaning] daily quest.
- Clan logo on Information Window is modified.
- A warning message is added to all [Essence Of Evil] related item series.
(Additional text -> Note: It's a special item enchantment, all cards are protected and cannot be withdrawn from the item.)

Ziu Note: That means this enchant is a card added to your equip, but it can't be withdrawn with the malangdo card withdrawal NPCs.

Main Servers:

- Card withdrawal NPC (Soft Mode) in Malangdo has been updated.
-> Now weapons and armors can be separated on the same NPC. [This means cards inside them?]
-> When you withdraw a card from an enchanted armor, enchant effect isn't lost, except when you fail and it gets damaged.
-> A new feature for separating cards from accesories is added.
- [Event Almighty Box] item is no longer sold.
-> Also, [sealed Kiel D-01 Scroll] is no longer sold.
- When the NPC gets an apply for adding a new guild, its buff icon will have priority over the rest.
- Stalker skill fixed: [Plagiarism] skill icon was accidentally removed. This will be corrected.
- Card exchange event is now finished.

Sakray Server:

- Warlock skill fixed: When you used [Chain Lightning] skill while moving, it would recast stopping the other cast. This will be corrected.
- The way items are opened is modified for avoiding accidentally moving them.
-> Ziu note: Posibly due to avoiding to drop the item instead of having the possibility of accidentally dropping it when we want to quickly open it. [Maybe he meant 'use' instead of 'open'?]
- Mechanic skill fixed: [Flame Launcher] skill range corrected.
- Corrected an error with the explosive kunai item, which was affected by elemental properties.
-> Ziu note: Now it's always neutral regardless on any element changes on the weapon (Endow, etc).
- Kagerou skill fixed: When you used [Pure Soul] skill and you were hit, skill didn't end. This will be corrected.
- Corrected an error with [Fear] status, which would start the same status as [Pure Soul].
- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: Corrected an error with success chance formula of [Rapid Throw] skill.
- Kagerou skill fixed: Corrected an error on the time length of [illusion-Death] skill.

Translator notes: 
The translation may be inaccurate at some points but I tried my best.
Dates are in European format: day/month/year;
Times are in Spanish time zona (GMT+1 plus +1 DST correction, resulting in GMT+2).
Remember that [!] marked lines mean stronger possibility of inaccurate translation because I couldn't figure out an exact meaning for that. Also, text inside square brackets at the end of a sentences are just polite guesses I make from the patch.

Big thanks to Ziu for the time and skills it takes to translate kRO patches from Korean to Spanish!
Special thanks to jabote for translating it from Spanish to English!

- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: Corrected an error with success chance formula of [Rapid Throw] skill.

I wonder what the error is. I didnt see anything wrong when I extracted the formula.