Sign in to follow this  
madtoyz

Where i can find the resnametable.txt

Question

6 answers to this question

Dont have  resnametable.txt in data 4.0 and client-translation-project revision 37 ?

how i want add map custom if the txt is dont have.?

create your own.. 

ok thanks for the information..thats mean others txt also do the same things right if certain txt no have in data v4.0 and client-translation-project revision 37.

Yeah. All main data files are in data.grf or rdata.grf. When you use a custom data like Alexandria's one, you do only "overread" the files of the official GRF with the ones in your custom GRF.

Example: Official GRFs have all text in Korean; your custom GRF has mostly all text in English. And what's your server UI language? English, right?

This is just half the truth because the GRF precedence is actually read from your DATA.INI file in your client folder.

Yeah. All main data files are in data.grf or rdata.grf. When you use a custom data like Alexandria's one, you do only "overread" the files of the official GRF with the ones in your custom GRF.

Example: Official GRFs have all text in Korean; your custom GRF has mostly all text in English. And what's your server UI language? English, right?

This is just half the truth because the GRF precedence is actually read from your DATA.INI file in your client folder.

your answer give me more information about the data

your answer give me more information about the data

good good good xD