Sign in to follow this  
Amalgam

Help about guild message

Question

Hello, Can anybody help me to make the guild message to be the last to load?

I mean I have a login notice(using dispbottom), but the Guild message is popping out first. I want it to be the very last to appear.

Untitled_zps665f8a9d.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hmmm...

The guild notice is send with some others guild informations to the client before some parameters to avoid some display problems.

All npc events runs after all this parameters.

So... It can be done, but there is high chances to have big problems with data not initialized before running the scripts so I don't recommend to do this modification.

Or you have to send guild informations without the notice, and send it after running script event, but I'm not sure if the function is used somewhere else.

It will look to something like:

src/map/guild.c

if(sd->state.connect_new)	{	//Note that this works because it is invoked in parse_LoadEndAck before connect_new is cleared.		clif->guild_belonginfo(sd,g);-		clif->guild_notice(sd,g);+		//clif->guild_notice(sd,g);		sd->guild_emblem_id = g->emblem_id;	}
src/map/clif.c
		//Login Event		npc_script_event(sd, NPCE_LOGIN);++		if(sd->status.guild_id) {+			struct guild *g = guild_search(sd->status.guild_id);+			if(g!=NULL) {+				clif_guild_notice(sd,g);+			}+		}
Edited by KeyWorld

Okay so the other option is okay right?

but im having some compilation errors.

srcmapclif.c(9874): error C2065: 'guild' : undeclared identifiersrcmapclif.c(9874): error C2223: left of '->search' must point to struct/unionsrcmapclif.c(9876): error C2065: 'clif' : undeclared identifiersrcmapclif.c(9876): error C2223: left of '->guild_notice' must point to struct/union