banhelba2019

icons when dragging

Question

niceass.png

all my custom stuff has a vial toss for skills or their previous things, and my custom items dont show anything when dragging but i can still drop and interact... I followed some hat guide and my hat shows on the cursor but i cant just backtrack and do it for my other items or skills...

maybe ill get it if i take my time but maybe one of you can tell me where i find this crap.... thanks..

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, lllaaazzz said:

niceass.png

all my custom stuff has a vial toss for skills or their previous things, and my custom items dont show anything when dragging but i can still drop and interact... I followed some hat guide and my hat shows on the cursor but i cant just backtrack and do it for my other items or skills...

maybe ill get it if i take my time but maybe one of you can tell me where i find this crap.... thanks..

if the item image is not showed properly on inventory: your texture folder is messed up

If it is not showed properly while dragging/dropped: your sprite drop folder is messed up.

Right, but i couldnt figure out what was wrong, turns out it was my Sprite.

In act editor if you ever get dumb errors where your client crashes OR my example above;

GO TO ACT EDITOR 

>FILE

>SAVE ADVANCED

Holy shit that is HANDY . 

I just left everything in my ro/datafolder but im positive this is how its done, prolly the exact same thing for skills

Thanks for the reply. 

Edited by lllaaazzz