Sign in to follow this  
Diconfrost VaNz

1st Web Design - *Incomplete

I made this design for my upcoming server. And it was incomplete, i don't know what font i will use and how could i improve it more. I need few more suggestions, tips and advises on how to complete this design. Kindly Rate it and throw some comments or suggestions.

404538_439054059498515_2104363540_n.jpg

If you're using Photoshop just create a text layer over it and change the opacity. And use that layer when you're posting stuff, so nobody can steal it.

It looks like a very decent and nice design so far, though I cannot give better comments if I cannot see the whole layout with more words and buttons, etc.

Nevertheless, I think what you did to the background image overall was neat, and having background pictures within each box is pretty nice as well (but I need to see how they are with words on top, just to see if it will look cluttered).

I have a few suggestions (do not necessarily have to follow them, just my opinion =D):

1. For the boxes with the swirl image in the background, I think it's better to shift the white-looking parts to the edge of the boxes so that they do not look cut off. Furthermore, I just find the silver parts coming out of the box a bit distracting (doesn't blend well for me personally).

2. The black line in the middle of one of the middle boxes looks pixelated - is it completely straight?

3. For the boxes with RO characters sticking out, I prefer it if the extra parts are cut off. Or, at least move the swordsman down to cover the bottom edge of the outer box, just like the assassin character.

4. The black Facebook and Twitter buttons don't really match the design in my opinion, probably because of the dark colour. Maybe make it brighter to match the brownish colour theme you have going.

5. Really need to see where you will put the logo as well as its design to match the website layout :P

Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see the full version of this design ^^ and good luck!

I would have to agree with everyone. It's hard to compare and contrast without any other images, your logo, words, (basically everything fill out). I do, however, like the way you shaded and blended your background to flow.

This is amazing!

Aside from the facebook and twitter icons, it's really really great!

If you could make the facebook and twitter icon more sandy type it'll definitely enhance the entire web experience ;)

Im a bad webdesigner but i put so much patience on my proyect and i made a beautiful design *n* still remember that design but i don't remember how i made it :C only many time and patience.. Like 2 weeks xD

It looks cool but eh i personally for me i don't like that brown color, but it looks cool^^ mine was.. Some kind of white, a little faded color and the top was a biig automatic slider.. With animations in every one of them *-* it was a great until my PC exploded xD