Sign in to follow this  
x13th

Login interface unknown area

Question

How to fix this unknown map? The problem is where ever I go (all map e.g prontera, payon..) its the same, it says unknown area.

8mtV7qe.png

Edited by Axis

6 answers to this question

Have the similiar problem. I get mapnametable.txt but it didn't help me. 

The difference is when i connect to my local server '127.0.0.1' i see correct name of the city, but when i connect to server on a different machine (The server is the same as my local) then i see 'Unknown Area'. 

Can someone tell me where can be the problem? Thank you!

Patch that mapnametable.txt to your grf. or maybe you are using a custom map that is not listed there.

I've already done this. I think that issue in not on the client side, because as i said when i connect to my local server then on the char selection window i see correct name of the city (in my case something like "Prontera ....." ), but if i connect to the server which is on another machine (server) then instead of "Prontera.." there is Unknown Area. 

I think that porbably some configs on remote server is different from configs which is on my local server. Hm, will try to merge my local server with remote, maybe it will help.