Sign in to follow this  
Ind

Packet Needed for slot change feature

Question

I got back to this http://herc.ws/board/topic/153-system-change-slot/ a couple hours ago, and I wrote the remaining part..and then I just realized afterwards I was missing a key part of it...I don't know whats the packet to notify the client the operation was successful T_T at the current stage it receives the request, processes it, but the change isnt noticeable till you refresh/relog D:<

Do you know this I'm looking for?

5 answers to this question

I got back to this http://herc.ws/board/topic/153-system-change-slot/ a couple hours ago, and I wrote the remaining part..and then I just realized afterwards I was missing a key part of it...I don't know whats the packet to notify the client the operation was successful T_T at the current stage it receives the request, processes it, but the change isnt noticeable till you refresh/relog D:<

Do you know this I'm looking for?

Have these, maybe help.

0x28d

struct PACKET_CH_REQ_IS_VALID_CHARNAME {/* this+0x0 */ short PacketType/* this+0x2 */ unsigned long dwAID/* this+0x6 */ unsigned long dwGID/* this+0xa */ char szCharName[24]}

0x28e

struct PACKET_HC_ACK_IS_VALID_CHARNAME {/* this+0x0 */ short PacketType/* this+0x2 */ short sResult}

0x28f

struct PACKET_CH_REQ_CHANGE_CHARNAME {/* this+0x0 */ short PacketType/* this+0x2 */ unsigned long dwGID}

0x290

struct PACKET_HC_ACK_CHANGE_CHARNAME {/* this+0x0 */ short PacketType/* this+0x2 */ short sResult}