Sign in to follow this  
deviruzy

Would someone share a clean client for this eathena?

Question

Hello.

I know asking a hand down is frown upon. I also know that this is Hercules forum and not eathena forum. But what I have is this:

(https://github.com/MAXBURAOT/eAthena-r15269/releases)

I tried getting this client and that client but I've failed to get a properly working client to actually get inside the server. I've been trying to have my own server that I can play alone fro a few years but I always failed at this part. It was always the client that stopped me from playing. Would someone please help me? I lay down my pride and I'm desperately asking for a working full client for this version of eathena. I will be the only one playing the server and the client doesn't even need to be translated if it helps. Oh, one more thing. I have latest fully patched kRO.

Please and thank you.

p.s. This is all I can offer to this forum. I had to do something to make this happen.

12.11.2021 Fully patched kRO: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17VKEy37ppwCnj81uooP_LauAiSmwxAc6

Edited by deviruzy

1 answer to this question

While searching for this and that, I've found this wonderful tutorial in Youtube. As long as it works flawlessly and smoothly, I guess TXT base or not doesn't matter. Hahahaha I don't know why I refrained myself from using SQL in the first place. Anyways, cheers!

from packet version inside eathena code look like it need client 2010-xx-xx. this mean try find full client for this or near version.