serverkid

how do you remove mobs?

Question

6 answers to this question

As doc/script_commands.txt says, these top level commands are meant for permanent mob spawns and are not removable by normal means without restarting the server.

In case you want to permanently remove them without a server restart you could edit and save the files, then issue an @reloadscript, which is highly NOT recommended.

I myself don't like this behavior because in my opinion it's too inflexible and have already spoken about this to the devs. If you want, you may open a suggestion in the proper forum to ask about a mire flexible mob spawning via top level script commands.

As doc/script_commands.txt says, these top level commands are meant for permanent mob spawns and are not removable by normal means without restarting the server.

In case you want to permanently remove them without a server restart you could edit and save the files, then issue an @reloadscript, which is highly NOT recommended.

I myself don't like this behavior because in my opinion it's too inflexible and have already spoken about this to the devs. If you want, you may open a suggestion in the proper forum to ask about a mire flexible mob spawning via top level script commands.

Could we adjust @reloadmobdb to reload permanent mob spawn data as well? o.O;