Sign in to follow this  
kerbiii

how to make costumes

Question

13 answers to this question

Open your iteminfo.lub or lua then search Violet Fear then replace the ClassNum = 51

as simple as that :) then your done.

[1185] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Violet Fear",		unidentifiedResourceName = "¹Ù½ºÅ¸µå¼Òµå",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"Unknown Item, can be identified by [Magnifier]",			"Weight: ^777777220^000000",		},		identifiedDisplayName = "Violet Fear",		identifiedResourceName = "¹ÙÀ̿÷¿ÇǾî",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"A huge violet Two-Handed Sword that's made from the Twin Swords of Naght Sieger.",			"When attacking there is a chance that for 5 seconds you will completely disregard the Defence of the opponent.",			"Has a chance of autocasting ^FF0000Lv. 3 Meteor Storm^000000 and/or ^FF0000Lv. 5 Frost Nova^000000 with each physical attack.",			"Class: ^777777Two-handed Sword^000000",			"Attack: ^777777275^000000",			"Weight: ^777777220^000000",			"Weapon Level: ^7777774^000000",			"Required Level: ^77777780^000000",			"Jobs: ^777777Transcendent Swordman Class^000000"		},		slotCount = 2,		ClassNum = 51	},

for more weaponsprite open your weapontable.lub

Currently there is no way to make view-able weapon sprites show (if / when) equipped to the costume tab without diffing the source code to do so then applying the diff. If you would like to make a request in the source request section please feel free to open a new topic there and be as detailed as possible as to what you would like to request, with any luck someone might help you out  ;)

As for creation of new view-able Headgear Sprites for the costume tab, this is fairly easy to do, you follow the same method of creating custom items. Follow the syntax of the existing item_db.txt serverside. I am moving this to the database support section as this is most suited to that section, and you will find more luck resolving any issues you have with this there, good luck kerbiii.

Currently there is no way to make view-able weapon sprites show (if / when) equipped to the costume tab without diffing the source code to do so then applying the diff. If you would like to make a request in the source request section please feel free to open a new topic there and be as detailed as possible as to what you would like to request, with any luck someone might help you out  ;)

Thats 50% wrong, for existing weapons you just have to place the correct named files in the grf.

i tested that and made custom sprites for all katars. and it worked fine when they got the correct name.

"Costume Tab" are you 100% sure that you made a weapon item for the costume tab that overwrites your existing weapon sprite? I think you may be mistaken. 

Thats 50% wrong, for existing weapons you just have to place the correct named files in the grf.

i tested that and made custom sprites for all katars. and it worked fine when they got the correct name.

is this for real?

but in official server Violet Fear and some other weapon have special weapon sprite when attacking

Open your iteminfo.lub or lua then search Violet Fear then replace the ClassNum = 51

as simple as that :) then your done.

[1185] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Violet Fear",		unidentifiedResourceName = "¹Ù½ºÅ¸µå¼Òµå",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"Unknown Item, can be identified by [Magnifier]",			"Weight: ^777777220^000000",		},		identifiedDisplayName = "Violet Fear",		identifiedResourceName = "¹ÙÀ̿÷¿ÇǾî",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"A huge violet Two-Handed Sword that's made from the Twin Swords of Naght Sieger.",			"When attacking there is a chance that for 5 seconds you will completely disregard the Defence of the opponent.",			"Has a chance of autocasting ^FF0000Lv. 3 Meteor Storm^000000 and/or ^FF0000Lv. 5 Frost Nova^000000 with each physical attack.",			"Class: ^777777Two-handed Sword^000000",			"Attack: ^777777275^000000",			"Weight: ^777777220^000000",			"Weapon Level: ^7777774^000000",			"Required Level: ^77777780^000000",			"Jobs: ^777777Transcendent Swordman Class^000000"		},		slotCount = 2,		ClassNum = 51	},

for more weaponsprite open your weapontable.lub

change the classNum = (into what) where can i see the available sprite?

and where can i see the weapontable.lub

Edited by kerbiii

change to 51? please read :)

weapontable is located in luafiles

done, i was about to edit my post, hehe i see it thank you!

how about making a new one or custom sprite?

Edited by kerbiii

You have to find out whats the correct korean name for the sprite for this weapon, and convert it correctly and place it in the correct folder (male,female)

ill tested it with the katar of piercing wind.

the sprite was bullshit, but it was just a test i made.

see picture

newweaponsprite.png

You have to find out whats the correct korean name for the sprite for this weapon, and convert it correctly and place it in the correct folder (male,female)

ill tested it with the katar of piercing wind.

the sprite was bullshit, but it was just a test i made.

see picture

newweaponsprite.png

i think making it transparent will fix that

it was just a test ^^

but the interesting part is that the client already is build to use them.

the logic is

if(sprite.isExisting()){

useSprite();

} else {

useDummy();

}

this means you just have to place the sprite file in the correct datafolder or the correct folder in the data.grf, and the sprite will be used.

(one of my project for my server) giving every weapon an own sprite. lets see if this will be possible ever.