Sign in to follow this  
Reins

Need Support About Client

Question

Hi Hercules,

I need support about this regards client. However do you think that the client will run if i use a binder to bind the data.ini to the client itself?

3 answers to this question

Hi Hercules,

I need support about this regards client. However do you think that the client will run if i use a binder to bind the data.ini to the client itself?

What do you mean? Im just a tad bit confused.

Currently, I've seen servers who don't use data.ini file to run their client either because they know how to do it a different way or they hexed the client to read a different file I never found… possibly in a different folder etc. As for you, not sure what you mean by 'bind'.

Hi Hercules,

What do you mean? Im just a tad bit confused.

Currently, I've seen servers who don't use data.ini file to run their client either because they know how to do it a different way or they hexed the client to read a different file I never found… possibly in a different folder etc. As for you, not sure what you mean by 'bind'.

Let say on this scenario the Client.exe is reading DATA.ini right? i used 3rd party software binders which merges up 2 or more files so i say the DATA.ini is merge to another file let say the bink32.dll then the output is still bink32.dll but the DATA.ini is inside of that dll file so that will the client read the DATA.ini inside of bink32.dll?

Edited by wiideliva

Once I binded data.ini into .exe but it was easily editable by hexing, don't know if you can make it work by binding it into dll.