Sign in to follow this  
Ecstasyyyy

Negative def

Question

7 answers to this question

Not sure if you can have negative def on official servers, so not sure if I should address you to file a bug report or not. Could you also please upload a screenie and possibly steps to reproduce?

I'm wearing +10vm +10Vshield VA and sleipnir and i'm having a -def. How can i remove the negative def on my server while wearing this items?

Could it be that you are running in PRE-RE Mode and use the  Renewall item DB ?

I replicate your item and its working fine.

I observed that when you add wool scarf the additional def is adding on left side that supposed to be add in right side

The left side is for stats bonus and the right side is for items defense.

is this only happen in wool scarf?

are you using Hercules emulator at the latest version? please post here the itemdata of wool scarf..

I replicate your item and its working fine.

I observed that when you add wool scarf the additional def is adding on left side that supposed to be add in right side

The left side is for stats bonus and the right side is for items defense.

is this only happen in wool scarf?

are you using Hercules emulator at the latest version? please post here the itemdata of wool scarf..

This is the wool scarf

2528,Wool_Scarf,Wool Scarf,5,20,,500,,11,,1,0xFFFFFFFE,2,2,4,,55,1,0,{ bonus bMdef,4; },{},{}

Valkyrie mantue

2524,Valkyrie_Manteau,Valkyrian Manteau,5,20,,500,,11,,1,0xFFFFFFFE,7,2,4,,55,1,0,{ bonus bUnbreakableGarment,0; if(BaseClass==Job_Swordman||BaseClass==Job_Merchant||BaseClass==Job_Acolyte) bonus bShortWeaponDamageReturn,5+(getequiprefinerycnt(EQI_GARMENT)*2); else if(BaseClass==Job_Mage||BaseClass==Job_Archer||BaseClass==Job_Thief) bonus bFlee2,5+(getequiprefinerycnt(EQI_GARMENT)*2); },{},{}

Valkyrie armor

2357,Valkyrie_Armor,Valkyrian Armor,5,0,,2800,,55,,1,0xFFFFFFFE,7,2,16,,1,1,0,{ bonus bAllStats,1; bonus bUnbreakableArmor,0; if(BaseClass==Job_Mage||BaseClass==Job_Archer||BaseClass==Job_Acolyte) bonus2 bResEff,Eff_Silence,5000; else if(BaseClass==Job_Swordman||BaseClass==Job_Merchant||BaseClass==Job_Thief) bonus2 bResEff,Eff_Stun,5000; bonus2 bResEff,Eff_Freeze,5000; },{},{}

do you made some modifications in your item_db?

and try to use this original wool scarf data

2528,Wool_Scarf,Wool Scarf,5,20,,500,,11,,1,0x000FDFFE,58,2,4,,55,1,0,{ bonus bMdef,4; },{},{}