Sign in to follow this  
Lawliet L Ryuzaki

Hello Herro!

Nice to meet you all,

Trying my hand at getting a server up and running as a project for work, and after wanting to have my own, I've decided to go the Hercules route. (also days of lurking)

I hope to learn a lot through the process and have something stable within the next few days.  :lol:

My background is more design related, but am trying to get into coding/scripting etc.

Nice to meet you all,

Trying my hand at getting a server up and running as a project for work, and after wanting to have my own, I've decided to go the Hercules route. (also days of lurking)

I hope to learn a lot through the process and have something stable within the next few days.  :lol:

My background is more design related, but am trying to get into coding/scripting etc.

hi. welcome sir.

please make 1 signature for me about hercules :)

Welcome to Hercules comrade :no1:

Thanks! :D

Nice to meet you all,

hi. welcome sir.

please make 1 signature for me about hercules :)

Haha I'll try!  First things first though, getting a server functioning!  :no1:

Welcome to Hercules

Thanks!  :ok:  I got to reading some of your content, and hopefully be able to make use of your 2013-08-07 Ragexe package :)