Sign in to follow this  
xathenx

Request for Auto Monster Transform

Question

I'll try it to autobonus using the existing item w/ transform bonus but its not working haha!

autobonus "{ sc_start SC_ITEMSCRIPT,180000,12664; }",100,5000,BF_MAGIC,"{ specialeffect2 EF_SUFFRAGIUM; }";

12664 = Transformation Scroll ( Golem )

I want my character changed to Golem when using magical attack, but I fail  the bonus is not working haha!

3 answers to this question

^ try this for example

autobonus "{ bonus2 bHPLossRate,30,1000; bonus bMatk,(5*(getrefine()/3)); }",(100+(getrefine()*3)),10000,BF_WEAPON|BF_MAGIC,"{montransform 1930,10000,SC_MTF_MATK;}"; 

Refer to this topic http://herc.ws/board/topic/3038-new-itemconf-and-disguise/#entry20156 :)

^ try this for example

autobonus "{ bonus2 bHPLossRate,30,1000; bonus bMatk,(5*(getrefine()/3)); }",(100+(getrefine()*3)),10000,BF_WEAPON|BF_MAGIC,"{montransform 1930,10000,SC_MTF_MATK;}"; 

Refer to this topic http://herc.ws/board/topic/3038-new-itemconf-and-disguise/#entry20156 :)

Hello Seven, Can build a script for this item?

I am using item_db.txt btw

18756#It was from ancient times to the country with the east hat that mimics the hunting dog. It is obedience to the owner. But because vigilance is high, it is to be facing the watchdog. Increases physical damage against Brute monsters by 10%.[+ Fidelity_Necklace ]Add a chance for 5 seconds to transform into monster "Atroce" when the user receives physical damage.Each refine value increase transformation time into monster "Atroce" by 1 second.Type : HeadgearDefense : 6Location : UpperWeight : 40Required Level : 50Applicable Job : All Jobs#