unknown

Can anyone help me

Question

How to make this script

Example equipment combination of Gemstone Shadow Set

[24085] Gemstone Shadow Shoes

FLEE + 5

FLEE +1 per refine

[^32CD32 Gemstone Armor, Gemstone Shield, Gemstone Shoes, gemstone Weapon, Gemstone Earrings, Gemstone Pendant ^000000]

If the sum of the refine is 45 or more:

No Gemstone Required

Double SP Consumption

Percentage Reduction of SP Consumption per refine

+8 Gemstone Armor

+8 Gemstone Shield

+8 Gemstone Shoes

+8 Gemstone Weapon

+8 Gemstone Earrings

+8 Gemstone Pendant

total refine is 48

the problem here is how can i check if the total refine is 45 or more

Edited by unknown

4 answers to this question

*getequiprefinerycnt(<equipment slot>)Returns the current number of pluses for the item in the specifiedequipment slot. For a list of equipment slots see 'getequipid'.Can be used to check if you have reached a maximum refine value, defaultfor this is +10:		if(getequiprefinerycnt(EQI_HEAD_TOP) < 10) goto L_Refine_HeadGear;		mes "Sorry, it's not possible to refine hats better than +10";		close;	L_Refine_HeadGear:		mes "I will now upgrade your "+getequipname(EQI_HEAD_TOP);

EQI_HEAD_TOP (1) - Upper head gearEQI_ARMOR (2) - Armor (Where you keep your Jackets and Robes)EQI_HAND_L (3) - What is in your Left hand.EQI_HAND_R (4) - What is in your Right hand.EQI_GARMENT (5) - The garment slot (Mufflers, Hoods, Manteaus)EQI_SHOES (6) - What foot gear the player has on.EQI_ACC_L (7) - Accessory 1.EQI_ACC_R (8) - Accessory 2.EQI_HEAD_MID (9) - Middle Headgear (masks and glasses)EQI_HEAD_LOW (10) - Lower Headgear (beards, some masks)EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_LOW (11) - Lower Costume HeadgearEQI_COSTUME_HEAD_MID (12) - Middle Costume HeadgearEQI_COSTUME_HEAD_TOP (13) - Upper Costume HeadgearEQI_COSTUME_GARMENT (14) - Costume GarmentEQI_SHADOW_ARMOR (15) - Shadow ArmorEQI_SHADOW_WEAPON (16) - Shadow WeaponEQI_SHADOW_SHIELD (17) - Shadow ShieldEQI_SHADOW_SHOES (18) - Shadow ShoesEQI_SHADOW_ACC_R (19) - Shadow Accessory 2EQI_SHADOW_ACC_L (20) - Shadow Accessory 1

Create a variable .@total or .@sum and add it up the refine rate of each item in your equipment.

*getequiprefinerycnt(<equipment slot>)Returns the current number of pluses for the item in the specifiedequipment slot. For a list of equipment slots see 'getequipid'.Can be used to check if you have reached a maximum refine value, defaultfor this is +10:		if(getequiprefinerycnt(EQI_HEAD_TOP) < 10) goto L_Refine_HeadGear;		mes "Sorry, it's not possible to refine hats better than +10";		close;	L_Refine_HeadGear:		mes "I will now upgrade your "+getequipname(EQI_HEAD_TOP);

EQI_HEAD_TOP (1) - Upper head gearEQI_ARMOR (2) - Armor (Where you keep your Jackets and Robes)EQI_HAND_L (3) - What is in your Left hand.EQI_HAND_R (4) - What is in your Right hand.EQI_GARMENT (5) - The garment slot (Mufflers, Hoods, Manteaus)EQI_SHOES (6) - What foot gear the player has on.EQI_ACC_L (7) - Accessory 1.EQI_ACC_R (8) - Accessory 2.EQI_HEAD_MID (9) - Middle Headgear (masks and glasses)EQI_HEAD_LOW (10) - Lower Headgear (beards, some masks)EQI_COSTUME_HEAD_LOW (11) - Lower Costume HeadgearEQI_COSTUME_HEAD_MID (12) - Middle Costume HeadgearEQI_COSTUME_HEAD_TOP (13) - Upper Costume HeadgearEQI_COSTUME_GARMENT (14) - Costume GarmentEQI_SHADOW_ARMOR (15) - Shadow ArmorEQI_SHADOW_WEAPON (16) - Shadow WeaponEQI_SHADOW_SHIELD (17) - Shadow ShieldEQI_SHADOW_SHOES (18) - Shadow ShoesEQI_SHADOW_ACC_R (19) - Shadow Accessory 2EQI_SHADOW_ACC_L (20) - Shadow Accessory 1

Create a variable .@total or .@sum and add it up the refine rate of each item in your equipment.

can you give me an example of this?