mybitch

rAthena to Hercules

Question

3 answers to this question

I think there should not be any problem changing to Hercules. I haven't done it yet myself, but it seems that on the SQL files you only need to run this on the ragnarok database:

---- Table structure for table `sql_updates`--CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `sql_updates` (  `timestamp` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,  `ignored` enum('Yes','No') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'No',  PRIMARY KEY (`timestamp`)) ENGINE=MyISAM;-- Existent updates to enterINSERT INTO `sql_updates` (`timestamp`) VALUES (1360858500);INSERT INTO `sql_updates` (`timestamp`) VALUES (1360951560);INSERT INTO `sql_updates` (`timestamp`) VALUES (1362445531);INSERT INTO `sql_updates` (`timestamp`) VALUES (1362528000);INSERT INTO `sql_updates` (`timestamp`) VALUES (1362794218);INSERT INTO `sql_updates` (`timestamp`) VALUES (1364409316);---- Table differences for table `char`-- ALTER TABLE `char` CHANGE `moves` `slotchange` SMALLINT( 3 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' 

And you now have Hercules databases.

For switching SVN I don't have a clue, but I think you should keep a backup of the last rAthena you used in case you want to undo all changes so I'd make a new folder for that.

jaBote is correct, these are the discrepancies between the database structures (you should be fine after applying his sql code). we should get a .sql file in our repository to convert from rathena just like we have the eathena one

Yeah. Do one. Haha About to transfer soon :) Thanks!