Sign in to follow this  
ThyroDree

How to know if your ragnarok server is done or ready to play?

How to know if your ragnarok server is done or ready to play?  

i made a 255/120 server with instant job changer

10% MvP Drop Rate

3% Rare MvP Drop Rate (LHZ,Thana,VRC,etc.,)

#Job Changer

#Reset NPC

#Healer

#Warperer

#Few Quest

#Donation

#Events

#War of Emperium

is my RO ready to play?

Actually, it's a matter only you can decide. Some server owners just download a fresh copy of the emulator and set it up and consider their server done.

It really depends if there's already everything you want to provide your users with from the first day. Are you done on these? If yes, then it's done; if you'd still want to make new features prior to opening it, it isn't.

You could also postpone some features you want to code in if you think it isn't mandatory to be implemented before opening the server, and so on...

Edit: Moving to Off-Topic since it's not client-side

^LOL,

@TS that why server has Maintenance so that you can add/update features you want to add/update.

So if your server doesnt have any crash problem, I think its good to go :)

but my ro still have error . i don't know how to fix this

[Map][12:11] [Error]: conf/help.txt:46 - syntax error
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_articwings' in item ID 30031 and 25012
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_demonwings' in item ID 30032 and 25013
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_gargoylewings' in item ID 30033 and 25014
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_phoenixwings' in item ID 30034 and 25015
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_wbwings' in item ID 30035 and 25016
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_dragwings' in item ID 30036 and 25017
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_bbwings' in item ID 30037 and 25019
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_HokageHat' in item ID 30038 and 25029
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName '_tornwings' in item ID 30039 and 25030
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName 'Crown' in item ID 31010 and 2235
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName 'Angel_Spirit' in item ID 31031 and 5389
[Map][12:11] [Error]: itemdb_read: duplicate AegisName 'Dragon_Spirit' in item ID 31048 and 7701

It is good to have open/closed beta, have players start from scratch. Will definitely reveal any fixes/bugs that need to be addressed before opening live.

I have to agree. With previous servers I've had, it's always best to start with a beta ("testing") phase prior to opening live. Having this phase will help you as an owner to see what adjustments should be made to your server.

And, honestly, a server can never been 100% complete. Well... you could, but 100% complete in my eyes means you are never going to futher add anything into the server (customs is an exception). A server should never be 100% complete because you should always try to find out what you can do to adjust your server or add more things to it.

100% Complete for the structure and setting up... okay. But maintaining and "finishing" the server, not necessarily as your server is on-going (should be if lucky). ;P