Sign in to follow this  
darkxxcrow

Weapon sprites not showing

Question

Well, as the title says, weapon sprites arent showing in the client (all attacks with all types of weapon shows as punch animation), and i dont know why...

I would really appreciate some help here, i've tried all sorts of solutions i thought, but without results...

EDIT: Ive done some tests and its not the exe nor the source of emulator... I guess it's the data grf... I use the renewal folder v4

Edited by darkxxcrow

7 answers to this question

Well, as the title says, weapon sprites arent showing in the client (all attacks with all types of weapon shows as punch animation), and i dont know why...

I would really appreciate some help here, i've tried all sorts of solutions i thought, but without results...

EDIT: Ive done some tests and its not the exe nor the source of emulator... I guess it's the data grf... I use the renewal folder v4

Is this customize weapon or default one?

Well... That fixed my problem, It seems that i messed up that file, Thanks for your help ;)

The thing is... I messed up the iteminfo.lua/lub because I wanted to have the descriptions of all items in pre-renewal data (like pre-renewal defense for equip items), but obviously keeping the original renewal descriptions for the only-renewal items... I just pasted the pre-renewal ItemInfo.lua replacing all items except for the new ones... Is there any possible way to do it without breaking the file?

WOW... triple post D: IM SORRY

Edited by darkxxcrow

Well... That fixed my problem, It seems that i messed up that file, Thanks for your help ;)

The thing is... I messed up the iteminfo.lua/lub because I wanted to have the descriptions of all items in pre-renewal data (like pre-renewal defense for equip items), but obviously keeping the original renewal descriptions for the only-renewal items... I just pasted the pre-renewal ItemInfo.lua replacing all items except for the new ones... Is there any possible way to do it without breaking the file?

WOW... triple post D: IM SORRY

Yeah, you can edit that just put this " before and after the description" or just dont erase this " only the description only.