Sign in to follow this  
vitalro

editing of file detected

Question

If i attack a monster and my account number are any of this

<admin>2000000</admin>			<admin>2000001</admin>			<admin>2000002</admin>			<admin>2000003</admin>			<admin>2000004</admin>			<admin>2000006</admin>			<admin>2000007</admin> 

the editing of file detected will show up then exit my client.

but if i'm not in that range of account number then it won't show up

2013 client user here

Edited by vitalro

6 answers to this question

Any solution to this? looks like client side....

If I add my char id in admin tag the "Editing of the file detected" show up.

I diff my client using latest NEMO patcher.

Here's the log

64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)51 Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)14 Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)34 Enable /showname (Recommended)90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)50 Skip License Screen44 Translate Client (Recommended)48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)47 Use Ragnarok Icon

Last time I got that one was when I tried to ad the mouse freedom DLL (dinput.dll) to a recent client of a pserver. That editing of file detected window shown and didn't let me play. Could you see if you have that dll on your client folder and if your problem is solved by removing it?