Sign in to follow this  
Ind

Download Section is now up~!

Hercules Download Section

Where?!!

The rules

[*]None exclusive to this download section as of yet, all our forum rules extend to our download section -- e.g. no warez. Probably not for long, our moderators surely will think of some as issues show up.

Why so few categories

[*]Since we're starting from scratch we thought it'd be best if we didn't have a high number of empty categories, we'll be creating new categories as we see necessary, example: if the sprites & palettes section gets crowded (i.e. with different types of sprites) we'll create a new subcategory section for said type, and so on as more files come in.

In short, we'll be expanding as necessity comes.

Upcoming Modifications

[*]JayPee came up with a very interesting idea we'll be implementing soon, making downloads on certain areas (e.g. control panels) be capable of having their download link be their respective repository's latest zip file ( e.g. from a github project ), as to allow users to always download the latest version as opposed to having to rely on the files' author to update their file on our system.

[*]We are not yet sure whether we'll be implementing paid file support, however if we do we already have a few modification ideas from our staff whos got frustrated by similar systems' inability to counter frauds (for example introduction of measures on first-time buyers)

Expect all my files (and new stuff) to be uploaded after my classes are out in a few weeks. :)

Nice thanks jTynne :)