Sign in to follow this  
ThyroDree

Rouge /Stalker Soul Link Modif.

Question

Help me to make this on Rogue Jobs and i want every strip need to wait 4 secs to strip again

Rogue - You can use Single Strip through Full Chemical Protection by consumin Glistening Coat(Working only when the target has FCP or Full Chemical Protection), Increase Double Strafe damage by 150%

up

help me with this i got errors and warnings

Index: src/map/skill.c===================================================================--- src/map/skill.c	(revision 16822)+++ src/map/skill.c	(working copy)@@ -6075,9 +6075,17 @@ 			location = EQP_ACC; 			break; 		}-+		+		if (sd && sd->sc.data[SC_SPIRIT] && sd->sc.data[SC_SPIRIT]->val2 == SL_ROGUE) {+			if (pc_search_inventory(sd, 7139) == -1) {+				clif_skill_fail(sd,skillid,USESKILL_FAIL_NEED_ITEM,0);+				break;+			} else {+				pc_delitem(sd, 7139, 1, 0, 1, LOG_TYPE_CONSUME);+			}+		} else 		//Special message when trying to use strip on FCP [Jobbie]+- 			if( sd && skill_id == ST_FULLSTRIP && tsc && tsc->data[SC_PROTECTWEAPON] && tsc->data[SC_PROTECTHELM] && tsc->data[SC_PROTECTARMOR] && tsc->data[SC_PROTECTSHIELD])-		if( sd && skillid == ST_FULLSTRIP && tsc && tsc->data[SC_CP_WEAPON] && tsc->data[SC_CP_HELM] && tsc->data[SC_CP_ARMOR] && tsc->data[SC_CP_SHIELD])+		if( sd && skillid == ST_FULLSTRIP && tsc && tsc->data[SC_CP_WEAPON] && tsc->data[SC_CP_HELM] && tsc->data[SC_CP_ARMOR] && tsc->data[SC_CP_SHIELD]

here are my Errors & warnings

herculessrcmapskill.c(6430): warning C4013: 'pc_search_inventory' undefined; assuming extern returning int

herculessrcmapskill.c(6431): warning C4013: 'clif_skill_fail' undefined; assuming extern returning int

herculessrcmapskill.c(6434): warning C4013: 'pc_delitem' undefined; assuming extern returning int

i got this src codes from rathena

3 answers to this question

You should already be able to fix these by yourself if you paid at least minimum attention to the other requests you've already got. However I'll help you:

Change:

pc_search_inventory for pc->search_inventory;

pc_delitem for pc->delitem;

clif_skill_fail for clif->skill_fail.

If you get warnings of these types you should just search the source code for the function that's giving you warnings, then look for the interface name the function gets assigned (it's usually the same but changing the first underscore ( _ ) for an arrow ( -> ).

^ Please, Please Please, avoid posting multiple times. A thousand times reminder. Hercules Forum Rules

• [*]Posts in the support sections may be bumped with 
more information no less than 24 hours after the last post; if you have new information within less than 24h, edit your previous post.