Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Update mapzone

I believe that mapzone is the best setting ever created, the facility that allows the modifications, I suggest adding a few more options as aegis and also a @reloadmapzone command that allows me to read again the configuration without having to relogin to the server.

Noticed that the aegis there are some settings that hercules has not yet, let me tell you some.

ADD_PROPERTY

Here is the famous mapflag just needs updates as the aegis

Example:

ADD_PROPERTY(TELEPORT, TRUE);              //텔레포트ADD_PROPERTY(NOTREMEMBER, TRUE);           //기억ADD_PROPERTY(PARTY, FALSE);		   //같은파티PK불가 ADD_PROPERTY(GUILD, FALSE);		   //같은길드PK불가ADD_PROPERTY(DISCONNECT_NOTREMEMBER, TRUE);// 접속종료시기억금지 ADD_PROPERTY(CALLMONSTER, FALSE);          

ADD_BLOCK_EQUIPITEM

This blocks the item and cannot equip while with the item equipped

ADD_BLOCK_EQUIPITEM("Phen_Card");			// Phen_Card 사용 불가ADD_BLOCK_EQUIPITEM("Orleans_Gown");			// Orleans_Gown 사용 불가ADD_BLOCK_EQUIPITEM("Blood_Butterfly_Card");		// Blood_Butterfly_Card 사용 불가

ADD_BLOCK_BUFF

Blocks the effect on a zone, will not get bonuses even using the skill

ADD_BLOCK_BUFF("EFST_ENDURE");

ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION

We need an update here too, here is the adjust_unit_duration we need a mapflag update for zones.

ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_LANDMINE, 400); 	// 랜드마인ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_BLASTMINE, 400); 	// 블래스트 마인ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_SANDMAN, 400); 	//샌드맨ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_SHOCKWAVE, 400); 	//쇼크웨이브트랩ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_SKIDTRAP, 400); 	//스키드트랩ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_ANKLESNARE, 400); 	//앵클스네어ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_CLAYMORETRAP, 400);    //크레모어 트랩ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_TALKIEBOX, 400); 	// 토키 박스ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_FREEZINGTRAP, 400); 	//프리징_트랩ADJUST_TRAP_DURATION (HT_FLASHER, 400); 	//플래셔

adjust_trap_duration is present in hercules as adjust_unit_duration (ours can go beyond traps), while the values are missing in map_zone_db the behavior itself is not, for it has been hardcoded for a few years now as:

if( map_flag_gvg2(src->m) || map->list[src->m].flag.battleground )	limit *= 4; // longer trap times in WOE [celest]
ADD_BLOCK_EQUIPITEM is present in hercules as disabled_items, ADD_PROPERTY is pretty much what mapflags do (if there are options we miss then I'd ask you to point them out), for example 'DISCONNECT_NOTREMEMBER' is equivalent to 'mapflag nosave', ADD_BLOCK_BUFF however indeed we do not provide such at this time (endure for example is hardcoded)