Mystery

Administrative Staff Changes

Hello all,

Just a small snippet paragraph that will help everyone (the public (i.e. you guys :P)) be informed of our Staff Changes :) . I would like to take this moment and address certain staff changes in the administration team. As some of you may notice, Haruna and I have been moved around.

[*]Haruna is now a Development Administrator along side with Ind. [*]Myself, Mysterious, is now an Administrator (Community). [*]Community Administrator position has been removed as promotional group (amongst staff) and is now going to be served as a root position.

Ind and Haruna will be the Development Administrators and I will be the Community Administrator. We believe these changes between the staff will be more beneficial for the community at a large and within the staff circle.

We thank everyone for being a part of Hercules' community and as with other changes done towards Hercules, we hope these will help benefit and further grow the community!

Congrats to Mysterious & Haruna, you both deserve the promotion for your tireless contributions.  ^_^ Onward and Upward I always say.

Congrats! Haru

and congrats to us Pr3p for having them as our dev team

Edited by themon