Sign in to follow this  
REKT

[Support/Request] +stats seller

Question

Hello, nah!  :meow:  my firstime to request in this script section thread, Please correct me if i'm in the wrong thread maybe this could be source or script area.

My request is, can i request a script or source that, attach only + attributes? not the based attributes.

for e.g my max stats is 199 (for Highrate server), and then a player told me if it would be nice if we will put an NPC Donation that gives +attributes that maximum atleast +50, depends only if the player which +attributes he/she will add

example: A player want to increase his/her STR + attributes to the max of set. +50 (or it could be set to owner's like)

If possible? each +attributes different payments? e.g for STR - 607 AGI - 607 VIT - 608 INT - 609 DEX - 609 LUK - 610

since i don't want to have costume items with {statsall}

post-386-0-30788100-1366241967_thumb.png

Please let me know if this is possible.
I'd be happy if someone could do this for me.

Thank yo for helping!!! :meow:  :meow:  :meow:

4 answers to this question

Hello, nah!  :meow:  my firstime to request in this script section thread, Please correct me if i'm in the wrong thread maybe this could be source or script area.

My request is, can i request a script or source that, attach only + attributes? not the based attributes.

for e.g my max stats is 199 (for Highrate server), and then a player told me if it would be nice if we will put an NPC Donation that gives +attributes that maximum atleast +50, depends only if the player which +attributes he/she will add

example: A player want to increase his/her STR + attributes to the max of set. +50 (or it could be set to owner's like)

If possible? each +attributes different payments? e.g for STR - 607 AGI - 607 VIT - 608 INT - 609 DEX - 609 LUK - 610

since i don't want to have costume items with {statsall}

attachicon.gifStats.png

Please let me know if this is possible.

I'd be happy if someone could do this for me.

Thank yo for helping!!! :meow:  :meow:  :meow:

199+9

You mean your npc will add stats on the 9?

Hi, sorry for late late respond, i'm really kinda busy i don't have TIME to test it out, sorry for waiting.

BTW, i have TESTED it now, after reaching the +50 and then i try again to add +1 the +50 will back to normal >,<|

Would you mind to test it?

Also, have you tried when you add +1 stat when i @reloadscript it will gone >,<

Edited by Vlync