Cabrera

Question about Mapflag : Loadmapevent

Question

Since the loadmapevent was recently introduced(i think) Will it still work on rAmod? (eamod of rA) cuz i would love to use this in the server yet im too worried that after all the configs i do with the controller, the mapflag wont work. rAmod is at packet DB ver. 30 and so i donno plz do clarify this for me thnx :D:)

4 answers to this question

Open your map/script.c and search for OnPCLoadMapEvent, you should find something like:

eA@r15265struct Script_Config script_config = {	1, // warn_func_mismatch_argtypes	1, 65535, 2048, //warn_func_mismatch_paramnum/check_cmdcount/check_gotocount	0, INT_MAX, // input_min_value/input_max_value	"OnPCDieEvent", //die_event_name	"OnPCKillEvent", //kill_pc_event_name	"OnNPCKillEvent", //kill_mob_event_name	"OnPCLoginEvent", //login_event_name	"OnPCLogoutEvent", //logout_event_name	"OnPCLoadMapEvent", //loadmap_event_name	"OnPCBaseLvUpEvent", //baselvup_event_name	"OnPCJobLvUpEvent", //joblvup_event_name	"OnTouch_",	//ontouch_name (runs on first visible char to enter area, picks another char if the first char leaves)	"OnTouch",	//ontouch2_name (run whenever a char walks into the OnTouch area)};
I don't know how it its in rA, but in Herc it is now:
	/* script_config base */	script->config.warn_func_mismatch_argtypes = 1;	script->config.warn_func_mismatch_paramnum = 1;	script->config.check_cmdcount = 65535;	script->config.check_gotocount = 2048;	script->config.input_min_value = 0;	script->config.input_max_value = INT_MAX;	script->config.die_event_name = "OnPCDieEvent";	script->config.kill_pc_event_name = "OnPCKillEvent";	script->config.kill_mob_event_name = "OnNPCKillEvent";	script->config.login_event_name = "OnPCLoginEvent";	script->config.logout_event_name = "OnPCLogoutEvent";	script->config.loadmap_event_name = "OnPCLoadMapEvent";	script->config.baselvup_event_name = "OnPCBaseLvUpEvent";	script->config.joblvup_event_name = "OnPCJobLvUpEvent";	script->config.ontouch_name = "OnTouch_";//ontouch_name (runs on first visible char to enter area, picks another char if the first char leaves)	script->config.ontouch2_name = "OnTouch";//ontouch2_name (run whenever a char walks into the OnTouch area)

It's pretty old I guess so it should work, but you need to check within your source code just to be sure.

It's pretty old I guess so it should work, but you need to check within your source code just to be sure.

Thnx for the quick rep pan! Which part of the src should i check and what should i look for? Thnx again?