Sign in to follow this  
Shackles

Is rAthena DB compatible with Hercules BD?

Question

Hi, I am going to swich to hercules from rAthena, because rAthena keeps crashing my map server and nobody knows what problem is causing it, so I am going to change emulator, to see if this solves it.

So that is my question really.

Thanks,

4 answers to this question

if you mean the sql, just go to your phpmyadmin and execute the file called rAthena-main-upgrade.sql and those two if you use sql logs:

-- Upgrades to table `picklog`ALTER TABLE `picklog` MODIFY `type` enum('M','P','L','T','V','S','N','C','A','R','G','E','B','O','I','X','D','U') NOT NULL default 'P';-- Drop table `cashlog` since it's not used in HerculesDROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cashlog`;

as for our different item_db structure, convert the old item_db.txt into our new item_db.conf using this: http://haru.ws/hercules/itemdbconverter/

Edited by evilpuncker

@Topic Starter:

I'm the creator and main maintainer of these upgrader scripts. That upgrader is way too outdated and needs update prior to applying. I have an experimental newer upgrader but can't test on my machine since my MySQL engine is broken. I could send you the newer, untested version so that you can test (on a backup, obviously) and tell me if it works.

Sorry for the trouble.