Adam

Myzter's Antibot - Botkiller 6

Question

Original topic :http://rathena.org/board/topic/66834-antibot-botkiller-6/

All credits and thanks go to Myzter for creating and maintaining up-to-date for FREE such a great tool for years.

This antibot script is originally written for *Athena platforms, but there's no reason why people running Hercules shouldn't enjoy such a useful tool, right ?

(Especially when you don't have much of a choice for replacement out there.)

Copy/Paste of the rAthena topic:

BotKiller 6

BotKiller 6 is a powerfull antibot system based on Scripts, useful to detect Bots without modify your server executables nor install external libraries.

Features:
​BK6 support external modules, giving flexibility and security to your server.
BK6 was integrated with a new multi-language system that support multiple languages at the same time, the users can change the default language whispering to npc:lang
BK6 give you enough time to find a safe place before initiate the interrogatory, during that time the player will glow to visually alert to other players about this process.
During the interrogatory, the player will see the remaining time to respond in real time.
BK6 rewards player when their effectiveness is OK responding the antibot (AGI,DEX,Zeny,Exp)
BK6 will try to bypass recently interrogated players and definitely will ignore chatting or vending players.
The Administrators are allowed to send a manual interrogatory to anyone in any moment.
The players are allowed to send a manual interrogatory to any other common player, excepting players chatting, vending or in locked places (whisp to npc:bkconfig to configure BK6 safe zones)
BK6 now uses "real time" in prison, the countdown only works when the guy remains logged in the jail. When the countdown is over, the player have to respond a new interrogatory to be sure is a human. if failed, the countdown is restarted and the Bot player is kicked from the server.
BK6 store logs that helps administrators to detect Bots Players and apply other sanctions.
Installation:
Download​ the script:
bk6.rar (6.17)
Additional Languages:
Portuguese: BK6_PT.txt (by Pedro Brito)
Modify "script_athena.conf" setting this values to the check_* parameters.
check_cmdcount: 655360
check_gotocount: 655360
Create this folders in your server root:
npc/custom/bk
npc/custom/bk/lang
npc/custom/bk/mods
Copy this scripts in the following paths:
npc/custom/bk/LangManagement.txt
npc/custom/bk/VarSystem.txt
npc/custom/bk/BotKiller6.txt
npc/custom/bk/lang/BK6_EN.txt
npc/custom/bk/lang/BK6_ES.txt
npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Asc2Num.txt
npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Asc2Word.txt
npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Fakename.txt
npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Img2Num.txt
npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_SMath.txt
npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Lie2Me.txt
npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_WordNum.txt
To use Img2Num Module, use this client patch:
BK6_Img2Num.rar
Edit npc/scripts_custom.conf adding the following lines:

// Unlimited Variable System
npc: npc/custom/bk/VarSystem.txt
// Multi-Language System
npc: npc/custom/bk/LangManagement.txt
// Translations
npc: npc/custom/bk/lang/BK6_EN.txt // English Dialogs
npc: npc/custom/bk/lang/BK6_ES.txt // Spanish Dialogs
// Remember to copy and declare here any additional language

// BotKiller Main Script
npc: npc/custom/bk/BotKiller6.txt
// BotKiller Modules
npc: npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Asc2Num.txt
npc: npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Asc2Word.txt
npc: npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Fakename.txt
npc: npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Img2Num.txt
npc: npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Lie2Me.txt
npc: npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_SMath.txt
npc: npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_WordNum.txt

Run your server and whisp to npc:bkconfig to configure BotKiller 6.

Some Demos:

Basic Demo:

Modules:

Lie2Me Module:

Asc2Number Module:

Img2Num Module:

Simple Math Module:

Asc2Word Module:

Word Num Module:

Testing GM Commands trying to ByPass BotKiller 6:

History:

2011-05-01: 6.0 - New version, a friendly Police in Midgard!
2012-01-18: 6.1 - Using the new version of Unlimited Variable System!
2012-01-19: 6.11 - Fixed some problems in the jail!
2012-01-19: 6.12 - Fixed another wierd function in the jail!
2012-01-28: 6.13 - npc:bk don't show player selector when found only 1'
2012-01-28: 6.13 - removed some useless variables in functions

Ok, it seems this module needs adjustments to be fully working on Hercules..

For instance I ran into this issue:

Features:
​BK6 support external modules, giving flexibility and security to your server. works
BK6 was integrated with a new multi-language system that support multiple languages at the same time, the users can change the default language whispering to npc:lang works
BK6 give you enough time to find a safe place before initiate the interrogatory, during that time the player will glow to visually alert to other players about this process. works
During the interrogatory, the player will see the remaining time to respond in real time.works
BK6 rewards player when their effectiveness is OK responding the antibot (AGI,DEX,Zeny,Exp) works
BK6 will try to bypass recently interrogated players and definitely will ignore chatting or vending players. works
The Administrators are allowed to send a manual interrogatory to anyone in any moment. works
The players are allowed to send a manual interrogatory to any other common player (supposely you get acces to BK menu by whispering npc:bk) doesnt work

tdao.jpg

Another good feature to this would be a "cooldown" to prevent people to abuse and investigate the same person multiple times in a row....

Another issue; some check modules seem buggy; like this WordNumber module which gives things like these:

mbwt.jpg

Counting on our people skills to make this 100% compatible with Hercules ;)

Edited by Adam

16 answers to this question

This is a very amazing tool but AFAIK, the packet obfuscation does stop bots if set to 2. please correct me if i am wrong.

I thought Hercules features were blocking WPE "activities" but couldn't do anything against bots; tho I'd be the happiest man in the world if I am proven wrong :)

Confirmation (or not) is indeed very welcome :)

Edited by Adam

This is a very amazing tool but AFAIK, the packet obfuscation does stop bots if set to 2. please correct me if i am wrong.

I thought Hercules features were blocking WPE "activities" but couldn't do anything against bots; tho I'd be the happiest man in the world if I am wrong :)

Confirmation (or not) is indeed very welcome :)

based on some searches, openkore dont support it(and other programs too cant bypass it, checked ones whose names I know), but who knows, if a group of botter have it?

In my server, I customize a lot of packets(shuffle the order, and add an extra 4byte info in middle, split the info in 2 different position) so that bot programs dont recognize the order(note: this system by me was made years ago, so no comments like, bot was already stop, etc.)(although its still bypassable if they know orders)

Up for this i got question to..

Im using Rathena and its working Fine but how can i make Myzter's Antibot - Botkiller 6 Bot Checker every 5mins / detects a player if farming withing 5mins the npc bot killer will show.

because my server is doesn't have a Auto Job Changer or any Uber Free items

my server need to level on your own and farm on your own. help me anyone? i want the NPC bot killer show every 5mins :(

-	script	asdf	-1,{OnWhisperGlobal:	dispbottom "test";	end;}
whisper system should work in hercules ...

try this ?

if you are using rAthena then that's easy

it says ... npc:bk to send a botkiller message to other player so

-	script	lbvlckbvs	-1,{OnInit:	while (1) {		addrid 0, 1;		addtimer 1, "bk::OnWhisperGlobal";		sleep 5 * 60 * 1000;	}	end; // shouldn't reach}
didn't test but should work

-	script	asdf	-1,{OnWhisperGlobal:	dispbottom "test";	end;}
whisper system should work in hercules ...

try this ?

if you are using rAthena then that's easy

it says ... npc:bk to send a botkiller message to other player so

-	script	lbvlckbvs	-1,{OnInit:	while (1) {		addrid 0, 1;		addtimer 1, "bk::OnWhisperGlobal";		sleep 5 * 60 * 1000;	}	end; // shouldn't reach}
didn't test but should work

if i add this script my players / the players in my RO who's farming/Leveling the BotKiller will show every 5minutes?

yeah ... in theory it should

just tested it doesn't work, dunno why

hmm ... that's one thing I don't like about addrid ...

- script lbvlckbvs -1,{OnInit:while (1) {getmemberaid ALL_CLIENT;for ( .@i = 0; .@i < $@onlinecount; .@i++ ) {attachrid $@onlineaid[.@i];addtimer 1, "bk::OnWhisperGlobal";}detachrid;sleep 3000;}end; // shouldn't reach}

this one works ... hmm ...

- script lbvlckbvs -1,{OnInit:initnpctimer;end;OnTimer1000:addrid 0, 1;addtimer 1, "bk::OnWhisperGlobal";initnpctimer;}

this one ...

if the player purposely wait until next message pop up, then that player will not run another npc script ...

very weird bug, there is no error on the map-server.exe either ..

ok got it, this one works, tested

- script lbvlckbvs -1,{OnMinute00:OnMinute05:OnMinute10:OnMinute15:OnMinute20:OnMinute25:OnMinute30:OnMinute35:OnMinute40:OnMinute45:OnMinute50:OnMinute55:addrid 0, 1;if ( checkvending() ) end;addtimer 1, "bk::OnWhisperGlobal";end;}

Edited by AnnieRuru

This script is so hard to modify.

Someone test KE when I am useing this antibot.

KE can breakthrough all validation

what will i use AnnieRuru? :) if the player is just sitting he still getting those pop up BotKiller?

i will this 3 one by one at my server.

@EDIT

i tried the last script 

- script BotKill5m -1,{

OnMinute00:
OnMinute05:
OnMinute10:
OnMinute15:
OnMinute20:
OnMinute25:
OnMinute30:
OnMinute35:
OnMinute40:
OnMinute45:
OnMinute50:
OnMinute55:
addrid 0, 1;  <<--- the line 14
if ( checkvending() ) end;
addtimer 1, "bk::OnWhisperGlobal";
end;
}

and i got an error npc/custom/bk/bot5min.txt line 14

Edited by ThyroDree

have some common sense if you are using rathena ....http://rathena.org/board/topic/84892-rathena have addrid like 9 months ago !like I said, I'm not gonna support those people using old emulator

Isnt this hercules? Addrid is available as plugin not on source by default i believe. http://herc.ws/board/topic/3285-script-command-addrid/

Pull request was rejected https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/pull/211 , stating that haru is working on somehing like this.

have some common sense if you are using rathena ....

http://rathena.org/board/topic/84892-

rathena have addrid like 9 months ago !

like I said, I'm not gonna support those people using old emulator

then how can i update my rathena svn without removing lots of my edits in src :(( is it possible to update this outdate svn to updated svn without deleting my added scripts on src

@Dastgir Pojee

well, rathena forum can support 3ceam and eathena users

so ... hercules forum should also can support rathena users

Mysterious made that 'Which Emulator you are using' so in this forum we can support them as long they are using *athena platform

@ThyroDree

hire someone in paid section and let him do the upgrade for you (probably in rathena forum)

definitely not me, try somebody else

@Dastgir Pojee

well, rathena forum can support 3ceam and eathena users

so ... hercules forum should also can support rathena users

Mysterious made that 'Which Emulator you are using' so in this forum we can support them as long they are using *athena platform

@ThyroDree

hire someone in paid section and let him do the upgrade for you (probably in rathena forum)

definitely not me, try somebody else

can i ask something if is update my rathena/svn the db folder and conf folder will be reset too?

can i ask something if is update my rathena/svn the db folder and conf folder will be reset too?

1. rathena should be easier to transport your customs than hercules because they have import folder for db... hercules doesn't has

2. if you hire someone to do it, it will that person responsibility to do it according to your taste .. isn't it ?

@annie

sorry, I was like how u got to know that topicstarter was uding which emu, I almost got blinr and havent seen left side.

@ontopic

it wont reset , instead just update the file(add/remove lines), but if there are many edits, it will surely cause conflicts, which u need to fix manually or by programs like winmerge.