Sign in to follow this  
Ind

Hanbok & Costumes Update

Hanbok & Costumes Update

hanbok.jpg

So What?~!
  • little time ago I started to implement it as Shakto brought the topic up in IRC, I started to work on it from scratch thanks to Yommy for providing me with all ids, and while doing so I found the cause to Bug #7067, and thats what this topic is actually about, to let you know what changed with that bug being fixed.
Changes
  • Applying costumes can no longer be done with setoption (update your item/scripts!), it must be done via status change (check item #2776 change on the commit)
  • With Habok being implemented, @mount2 (new mounts) are now working again for 2013 and newer clients.
@costume
  • Since @job doesn't work with costumes I had to create a new command, with it you can go in and out wedding, xmas, summer and hanbok.
Hanbok
  • Hanbok's sprite is the one in the picture above, it is only available in 2013 and newer clients.
  • Hanbok also has received its own 'ignore palette' config, as other costumes possess.
  • conf/battle/client.conf
    // Do not display cloth colors for the Hanbok costume?
    // Set this to yes if your cloth palettes pack doesn't has Hanbok palettes (or has less than the other jobs)
    hanbok_ignorepalette: no
Link~u! Edited by Ridley

another update which significantly will blow your hercules experience! lol

upside: @costume command; another step on 2013 client

downside: insanely outrageous horrible gaylooking sprite for male!

just trolling :)

good job Ind

When i use @costume hanbok, the sprite doesn't show. I know I have the right sprites because I renamed is as gm sprite and it works. I have those alongside the original files named ÇѺ¹_¿© (girl sprite). Am I missing anything?

does the hanbok has setoption? like setoption Option_Summer,1

Edit: okay its not. But how can i make this item when worn will change me to hanbok costume and unequipping will put me back to my normal class

this is the only thing i can do..is there a better way instead of using atcommand?

{},{ atcommand "@costume Hanbok"; },{ atcommand "@costume"; } 
Edited by xienne15