ThyroDree

Own POints

Question

is it possible to make your own points in ragnarok?

if yes can anyone tell me how to do it?

thanks

17 answers to this question

i think this one is ur talking about 

but this is temporary only.. when logged out it gone..

OnSampleKill:			set @Samplepoints,@Samplepoints+1; 

den follow by this

dispbottom "You have "+@Samplepoints+" point(s)";			end; 

every kill of monster with a label of OnSampleKill will recieve +1 Samplepoints points.. dunno just get a copy on wiki.. wiki knows alot more than i do :P

Edited by leloush

aw but i need a permanent like CashPoint

OnPCKillEvent: //Just a Sample Script #kill++;  //Sets #kill to +1, #kill = account variable, this will be same for your account, and is permanent kill++;   //Sets kill to +1, kill = permanent char variable.
Edited by Dastgir Pojee

but if a player finish the quest Player will Receive 5 Custom Points

how to make it on quest ? ( not on pvping/killing  way)

but if a player finish the quest Player will Receive 5 Custom Points

how to make it on quest ? ( not on pvping/killing  way)

Add this after quest NPC after the quest is done.

CUSTOM_POINTS += 5;  //You can Change CUSTOM_POINTS to any variable you want, and you can use this variable anywhere in other npc to check if player has certain amount of points or not,etc.

Prefer checking https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/raw/master/doc/script_commands.txt for a in-depth details of commands,variables and arrays.

how about like this?? 

prontera,150,150,0 script Sample 100,{
set #OWNPOINTS, #OWNPOINTS + 5;
dispbottom "You now have " +#OWNPOINTS+ " own points.";
end;
}

yeah that's it almost like that,

just add it after the quest completion part.. so it will give that points..

something almost like this

mes "Well done you have started the quest of got me 5 apples";    mes "Thank you";set queststarted,0;    delitem 512,5;set #OWNPOINTS, #OWNPOINTS + 5;    dispbottom "You now have " +#OWNPOINTS+ " own points. by completing the collect 5 apples quest.";close; 

mes "Well done you have started the quest of got me 5 apples";    mes "Thank you";set queststarted,0;    delitem 512,5;set #OWNPOINTS, #OWNPOINTS + 5;    dispbottom "You now have " +#OWNPOINTS+ " own points. by completing the collect 5 apples quest.";close; 

if i add #OWNPOINTS what is the name of the Points? Own Points? how about i want to make it YourRO Points

if i add #OWNPOINTS what is the name of the Points? Own Points? how about i want to make it YourRO Points

#YOURROPOINTS

#YOURROPOINTS

#Yourropoints or #Ownpoints is just a variables i think

so if u want to call it then just add it to the disp bottom what will be the name of this points.. "+OWNPOINTS+" / "+YOURROPOINTS+" will just show you how many points(number) is currently u have.. but it will not show the name "OWNPOINTS" or "YOURROPOINTS"

just add it to the msg.. everytime u will add it on a checking..

something like talking to an npc is required a "yourpoints"

mes "you have "+#OWNPOINTS+" Cash Points/Your Points/Wat ever Points." close;

ingame this will show.

you have 15 Cashpoints/your  points/watever points.

And oh, sir dats already point it out here.

CUSTOM_POINTS += 5; //You can Change CUSTOM_POINTS to any variable you want, and you can use this variable anywhere in other npc to check if player has certain amount of points or not,etc.
Edited by leloush

CUSTOM_POINTS += 5; //You can Change CUSTOM_POINTS to any variable you want, and you can use this variable anywhere in other npc to check if player has certain amount of points or not,etc.

what is this? ^^^

prontera,150,150,0    script    Sample    100,{    #replaceyourcustompoint =+ 5; // gives +5 points.. replace this to whatever you want. eg: #custompoints or #yourropoints.    dispbottom "You now have " + #replaceyourcustompoint+ " own points."; // show how many points you have.    end;}

prontera,150,150,0    script    Sample    100,{    #replaceyourcustompoint =+ 5; // gives +5 points.. replace this to whatever you want. eg: #custompoints or #yourropoints.    dispbottom "You now have " + #replaceyourcustompoint+ " own points."; // show how many points you have.    end;}

is this permanent points? :(

Permanent Account Points: meaning all of your character in your account can access this points.

prontera,150,150,0    script    Sample    100,{    replaceyourcustompoint =+ 5; // gives +5 points.. replace this to whatever you want. eg: custompoints or yourropoints.    dispbottom "You now have " + replaceyourcustompoint+ " own points."; // show how many points you have.    end;}

Permanent Character Points: meaning only the character that has 'replaceyourcustompoint' can access this points.

prontera,150,150,3    trader    asdfasdf    100,{    OnInit:    tradertype(NST_CUSTOM); // make this shop a custom shop    sellitem 501, 2; // 501 = red potion's item id    sellitem 502, 2; // 502 = orange potion's item id    // sellitem 503, 2;    // etc    //you may add more here    end;OnCountFunds:    setcurrency(#replaceyourcustompoint); // your custom shop's curreny.    end;OnPayFunds:    if( #replaceyourcustompoint < @price ) // check points if sufficient.        end;    #replaceyourcustompoint -= @price; // reduce points on purchase    purchaseok();    end;}

Read my comments.

Edited by quesoph

I don't think I'm gonna like this new hercules custom currency system, especially NST_CUSTOM type

1. trader type npc cannot run a script when clicking the npc

2. the confirmation message is just misleading ...

http://upaste.me/5fc011118daeb01b0