Sign in to follow this  
Cabrera

More like a sugestion oh well...

Question

Hey all so this is wat i am thinking about.

A quest npc script in which u just need to input any number of items u want(example apple, torn magic book, etc) and input the number of each and then the npc randomly arranges the items for various equips with the given custom quantity of item. Ok still didnt get wat i mean? Heres an example;

I input 4 items item 333,123,122,111

I input their quantity, 50,100,20,30

I input an equipment name say id 923 and the max items i want for the questing say 2.

Then, npc randomly shuffles the 4 items and gives 2 of the 4 with their quantity to that equipment.

Do the same for the next amount of items. This looks more like a utility script :/ but hope u guyz understood. Thanx in advance!

3 answers to this question

http://upaste.me/08de11117d6ab17d3

you can even make multiple copies of the script, just by copy paste in the new npc and change the npc_id as the quest ID

provided that you are using hercules of course, only hercules has character array

http://upaste.me/08de11117d6ab17d3you can even make multiple copies of the script, just by copy paste in the new npc and change the npc_id as the quest IDprovided that you are using hercules of course, only hercules has character array

Thanks annie :) yes i am on hercules atm so thx for the script :) made my quest npc making a whoooole lot easier. Just 1 more question will it remove the shuffled data once server closes or smthing? Like i mean will it loose data once i log out or close map server? Thx again!

will it remove the shuffled data once server closes or smthing?

will it loose data once i log out or close map server

of course not

it is using permanent character array, of course it will be saved in `char_reg_str_db` table

Edited by AnnieRuru