Virtue

[Help] 2013 Client

Question

Hi,

after being inactive for a long while, I was planning to get back on the scene. and well, i figured i'll try to use those 2013/2014 clients.

but no luck, first try and failed. It says disconnected and the server doesn't event detect that i'm trying to connect.

szfj1c.png

#ifndef PACKETVER#define PACKETVER 20130807#endif // PACKETVER#ifndef DISABLE_PACKETVER_RE// Comment the following line if your client is NOT ragexeRE (required because of conflicting packets in ragexe vs ragexeRE).//#define PACKETVER_RE#endif // DISABLE_PACKETVER_RE
Edited by Virtue

8 answers to this question

Try removing the following lines from your clientinfo.xml ...

<hideaccountlist /><extendedslot /><readfolder />

Else ... into yours conf/login-server.conf or conf/import/login_conf.txt did you enabled this features?

// Check The clientversion set in the clientinfo ?check_client_version: yes// What version we would allow to connect? (if the options above is enabled..)client_version_to_connect: 27

If you did then remember both versions (server side and clientinfo.xml) should match (I did input 27 since your clientinfo.xml have that value on it).

Edited by Dies Irae

Hi @BFPkiller,

No Errors on launching the local server, no errors on client, its just that it doesn't connect to the local server. checked all the conf files and everything is set.

Using 2013-08-07aRagexe

Using the packets below

packet(0x0369,7,clif->pActionRequest,2,6);packet(0x083C,10,clif->pUseSkillToId,2,4,6);packet(0x0437,5,clif->pWalkToXY,2);packet(0x035F,6,clif->pTickSend,2);packet(0x0202,5,clif->pChangeDir,2,4);packet(0x07E4,6,clif->pTakeItem,2);packet(0x0362,6,clif->pDropItem,2,4);packet(0x07EC,8,clif->pMoveToKafra,2,4);packet(0x0364,8,clif->pMoveFromKafra,2,4);packet(0x0438,10,clif->pUseSkillToPos,2,4,6,8);packet(0x0366,90,clif->pUseSkillToPosMoreInfo,2,4,6,8,10);packet(0x096A,6,clif->pGetCharNameRequest,2);packet(0x0368,6,clif->pSolveCharName,2);packet(0x0838,12,clif->pSearchStoreInfoListItemClick,2,6,10);packet(0x0835,2,clif->pSearchStoreInfoNextPage,0);packet(0x0819,-1,clif->pSearchStoreInfo,2,4,5,9,13,14,15);packet(0x0811,-1,clif->pReqTradeBuyingStore,2,4,8,12);packet(0x0360,6,clif->pReqClickBuyingStore,2);packet(0x0817,2,clif->pReqCloseBuyingStore,0);packet(0x0815,-1,clif->pReqOpenBuyingStore,2,4,8,9,89);packet(0x0365,41,clif->pPartyBookingRegisterReq,2,4);// packet(0x0363,8); // CZ_JOIN_BATTLE_FIELDpacket(0x0281,-1,clif->pItemListWindowSelected,2,4,8);packet(0x022D,19,clif->pWantToConnection,2,6,10,14,18);packet(0x0802,26,clif->pPartyInvite2,2);// packet(0x0436,4); // CZ_GANGSI_RANKpacket(0x023B,26,clif->pFriendsListAdd,2);packet(0x0361,5,clif->pHomMenu,2,4);packet(0x0887,36,clif->pStoragePassword,0);

also tried to use the default packets and still no connections. *sigh*

Edited by Virtue

Hi,

after being inactive for a long while, I was planning to get back on the scene. and well, i figured i'll try to use those 2013/2014 clients.

but no luck, first try and failed. It says disconnected and the server doesn't event detect that i'm trying to connect.

szfj1c.png

#ifndef PACKETVER#define PACKETVER 20130807#endif // PACKETVER#ifndef DISABLE_PACKETVER_RE// Comment the following line if your client is NOT ragexeRE (required because of conflicting packets in ragexe vs ragexeRE).//#define PACKETVER_RE#endif // DISABLE_PACKETVER_RE

Can you show your char-server and map-server windows too? and if possible the configuration of conf folder?

Hi,

szfj1c.png

Can you show your char-server and map-server windows too? and if possible the configuration of conf folder?

Sure no probs.

char serv.

// Wisp name for server: used to send wisp from server to players (between 4 to 23 characters)wisp_server_name: Server// Login Server IP// The character server connects to the login server using this IP address.// NOTE: This is useful when you are running behind a firewall or are on// a machine with multiple interfaces.login_ip: 127.0.0.1// The character server listens on the interface with this IP address.// NOTE: This allows you to run multiple servers on multiple interfaces// while using the same ports for each server.//bind_ip: 127.0.0.1// Login Server Portlogin_port: 6900// Character Server IP// The IP address which clients will use to connect.// Set this to what your server's public IP address is.char_ip: 127.0.0.1// Character Server Portchar_port: 6121

map serv

// Character Server IP// The map server connects to the character server using this IP address.// NOTE: This is useful when you are running behind a firewall or are on// a machine with multiple interfaces.char_ip: 127.0.0.1// The map server listens on the interface with this IP address.// NOTE: This allows you to run multiple servers on multiple interfaces// while using the same ports for each server.//bind_ip: 127.0.0.1// Character Server Portchar_port: 6121// Map Server IP// The IP address which clients will use to connect.// Set this to what your server's public IP address is.map_ip: 127.0.0.1// Map Server Portmap_port: 5121

login serv

// The login server listens on the interface with this IP address.// NOTE: This allows you to run multiple servers on multiple interfaces// while using the same ports for each server.//bind_ip: 127.0.0.1 // Login Server Portlogin_port: 6900//Time-stamp format which will be printed before all messages.//Can at most be 20 characters long.//Common formats:// %I:%M:%S %p (hour:minute:second 12 hour, AM/PM format)// %H:%M:%S (hour:minute:second, 24 hour format)// %d/%b/%Y (day/Month/year)//For full format information, consult the strftime() manual.//timestamp_format: [%d/%b %H:%M] 

basically everything is on default really, just setting up the server locally. everything connects fine.

shot of everything

e6x74g.png

my clientinfo.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo>    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>    <servertype>primary</servertype>    <hideaccountlist /><extendedslot /><readfolder />    <connection>        <display>Test Server</display>        <desc>Test Server</desc>        <address>127.0.0.1</address>        <port>6900</port>        <version>27</version>        <langtype>0</langtype>        <balloon>Sakray Client</balloon>        <aid>            <admin></admin>        </aid></clientinfo>

will try that and lets see what happens.

but this, client can still connect to the server using 2012 even if you don't mess with this, but i'll still try to change some of the settings there thanks

// Check The clientversion set in the clientinfo ?check_client_version: yes// What version we would allow to connect? (if the options above is enabled..)client_version_to_connect: 27 
Edited by Virtue

Try removing the following lines from your clientinfo.xml ...

<hideaccountlist /><extendedslot /><readfolder />

Else ... into yours conf/login-server.conf or conf/import/login_conf.txt did you enabled this features?

If you did then remember both versions (server side and clientinfo.xml) should match (I did input 27 since your clientinfo.xml have that value on it).

o great. managed to make the client connect through both of the things you proposed. thanks. now i just have to figure out why the mouse is not totally synced with the client. Edited by Virtue