Script error with pict

Question

Hello guys , I have a little problem with PVP Script and 1 NPC

So this is the problem , everytime player logout , this will happen

post-454-0-61269600-1395519231_thumb.png

post-454-0-33185700-1395519235_thumb.png

post-454-0-37891100-1395519250_thumb.png

this is the script ( not the full script ) :

OnPCLogoutEvent:		if($icaSystem){if(getgmlevel() >= $icaGMLevel){ end; }	for(set .@i, 0; .@i <= 127; set .@i, .@i + 1)		{	if((@mcountss[.@i] > 3) && (@mcountss[.@i] < $icaFeed)){ set NemesisKill, NemesisKill + 1; }	if(@mcountss[.@i] >= $icaFeed){set FeedCount, FeedCount + 1;}	if (.@i==127) {break;}	}	if($icaServerType){ query_sql("REPLACE INTO `pvp_rank` (`char_id`, `account_id`, `char`, `kill`, `death`, `kdr`, `killingstreak`, `multikill`,  `nemesiskill`, `feedcount`,`killingspree`, `dominating`, `megakill`, `unstoppable`, `wickedsick`, `monsterkill`, `godlike`, `beyondgodlike`, `doublekill`, `triplekill`, `ultrakill`, `rampage`, `ownage`) VALUES ("+getcharid(0)+","+getcharid(3)+", '"+rid2name(getcharid(3))+"', "+Kill+", "+Death+", '"+callfunc("KDR_Calculator", Kill, Death)+"', "+KillingStreak+", "+MultiKill+",  "+NemesisKill+", "+FeedCount+", "+KillingSpree+", "+Dominating+", "+MegaKill+", "+Unstoppable+", "+WickedSick+", "+MonsterKill+", "+Godlike+", "+BeyondGodlike+", "+DoubleKill+", "+TripleKill+", "+UltraKill+", "+Rampage+", "+Ownage+")"); }	if($icaPvPMap$[0] != "All"){		for(set .@i, 0; .@i < (getarraysize($icaPvPMap$) - 1); set .@i, .@i + 1){			if(strcharinfo(3) != $icaPvPMap$[.@i]){ end; }	}	}	}		set #streak,1;		set #streak$,"None";		set #multikill,0;		set #multikillCTR,0;		set NemesisKilled,0;		set #nm,0;		set #mcount,0;		set #killer$,"NONE";		set #killed$,"NONE";		setarray @killers$[0],"none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none";		setarray @mcounts[0],1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1;		setarray @killed$[0],"none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none","none";		setarray @mcountss[0],1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1;end;OnMultiKillTrigger:	set #multikill,0;	set #multikillCTR,0;end;

Can somebody fix this ?

And my second problem is this , I don't know what is this :x

post-454-0-32910800-1395519254_thumb.png

Please help me , thanks Hercules :)

Edited by Max

2 answers to this question

Your player name's has a ' inbetween their nickname, so it breaks the text part.

Examples: (see the coloring on the text)

Broken string:

'Wolf O'Donnell';

Correct string:

'Wolf O'Donnell';

I've escaped the ' after the O so that it's taken as a literal ' on the string and thus will not be taken as a string end with a weird extension the MySQL engine won't know how to parse making it broken. More (extensive) info on this: http://php.net/mysqli_real_escape_string

But you can't manually escape the char names since you don't know what they can contain, so you can use the escape_sql script command for that, which will handle it for you without any added problems other than editing your current SQL statement.

P.S.: Nope, you can't unescape them without doing some minor string magic yourself .

Your player name's has a ' inbetween their nickname, so it breaks the text part.

Examples: (see the coloring on the text)

Broken string:

'Wolf O'Donnell';

Correct string:

'Wolf O'Donnell';

I've escaped the ' after the O so that it's taken as a literal ' on the string and thus will not be taken as a string end with a weird extension the MySQL engine won't know how to parse making it broken. More (extensive) info on this: http://php.net/mysqli_real_escape_string

But you can't manually escape the char names since you don't know what they can contain, so you can use the escape_sql script command for that, which will handle it for you without any added problems other than editing your current SQL statement.

P.S.: Nope, you can't unescape them without doing some minor string magic yourself .

Thanks , you are the man ! Both problem fixed , second problem because im using @reloadscript when the script running.

Edited by Max