Sign in to follow this  
joven15

Regarding Item_DB

Question

can anyone help me how to used. i want the if the gift open the character or player will get this following item. is it possible?

{
Id: 665
AegisName: "Gift_Box_2"
Name: "Gift Box"
Type: 2
Buy: 1000
Weight: 200
Upper: 63
Script: <"
getitem 14545, 1;
getitem 2528, 1;
getitem 2424, 1;
getitem 2701, 2;
getitem 2365, 1;
getitem 2123, 1; ">

},

help me please................

23 answers to this question

try adding the item as a custom item, I've tried it here at a fresh hercules, steps:

- downloaded and compiled hercules

- edited item_db.conf to 

{    Id: 665    AegisName: "Gift_Box_2"    Name: "Gift Box"    Type: 2    Buy: 1000    Weight: 200    Upper: 63    Script: <"	getitem 14545,1;	getitem 2528,1;	getitem 2424,1;	getitem 2701,2;	getitem 2365,1;	getitem 2123,1; ">},

- used the item_groups.conf of the link that I posted

- started the server and no errors

Edited by evilpuncker

use another item or remove Gift_Box_2 from item_packages.conf

is there any guide? im confusing because my last dev is im using eathena. item db is different from before.

advance thanks.

is there any guide? im confusing because my last dev is im using eathena. item db is different from before.

advance thanks.

if you are using eathena then you should edit your first post to the proper item structure

advance thanks.

if you are using eathena then you should edit your first post to the proper item structure

no im using hercules now. thats why im asking how to edit on item_db since i dont know the new format. sorry for not clarifying my question. 

advance thanks.

no im using hercules now. thats why im asking how to edit on item_db since i dont know the new format. sorry for not clarifying my question. 

go to db/re/item_packages.conf and remove all of this:

Gift_Box_2: (	"Star_Crumb",	"Flame_Heart",	"Mistic_Frozen",	"Rough_Wind",	"Great_Nature",	"Scarlet_Dyestuffs",	"Lemon_Dyestuffs",	"Cobaltblue_Dyestuffs",	"Darkgreen_Dyestuffs",	"Orange_Dyestuffs",	"Violet_Dyestuffs",	"White_Dyestuffs",	"Black_Dyestuffs",	"Gold",	"Dark_Red_Jewel",	"Violet_Jewel",	"Skyblue_Jewel",	"Azure_Jewel",	"Scarlet_Jewel",	"Cardinal_Jewel",	"Cardinal_Jewel_",	"Red_Jewel",	"Blue_Jewel",	"White_Jewel",	"Golden_Jewel",	"Bluish_Green_Jewel",	"Crystal_Jewel",	"Crystal_Jewel_",	"Crystal_Jewel__",	"Crystal_Jewel___",	"Red_Frame",	"Blue_Porcelain",	"White_Platter",	"Black_Ladle",	"Pencil_Case",	"Rouge",	"Stuffed_Doll",	"Poring_Doll",	"Chonchon_Doll",	"Spore_Doll",	"Bunch_Of_Flowers",	"Wedding_Bouquet",	"Glass_Bead",	"Crystal_Mirror",	"Witherless_Rose",	"Frozen_Rose",	"Baphomet_Doll",	"Osiris_Doll",	"Grasshopper_Doll",	"Monkey_Doll",	"Raccoondog_Doll",	"Four_Leaf_Clover",	"Poring__Card",	"Red_Socks_With_Holes",	"Red_Potion",	"Orange_Potion",	"Yellow_Potion",	"White_Potion",	"Blue_Potion",	"Green_Potion",	"Royal_Jelly",	"Candy",	"Candy_Striper",	"Pet_Food",	"Well_Baked_Cookie",	"Piece_Of_Cake",	"Old_Violet_Box",	("Gift_Box",19),	"Girl's_Diary",)

and try your item script

advance thanks.

go to db/re/item_packages.conf and remove all of this:

Gift_Box_2: (	"Star_Crumb",	"Flame_Heart",	"Mistic_Frozen",	"Rough_Wind",	"Great_Nature",	"Scarlet_Dyestuffs",	"Lemon_Dyestuffs",	"Cobaltblue_Dyestuffs",	"Darkgreen_Dyestuffs",	"Orange_Dyestuffs",	"Violet_Dyestuffs",	"White_Dyestuffs",	"Black_Dyestuffs",	"Gold",	"Dark_Red_Jewel",	"Violet_Jewel",	"Skyblue_Jewel",	"Azure_Jewel",	"Scarlet_Jewel",	"Cardinal_Jewel",	"Cardinal_Jewel_",	"Red_Jewel",	"Blue_Jewel",	"White_Jewel",	"Golden_Jewel",	"Bluish_Green_Jewel",	"Crystal_Jewel",	"Crystal_Jewel_",	"Crystal_Jewel__",	"Crystal_Jewel___",	"Red_Frame",	"Blue_Porcelain",	"White_Platter",	"Black_Ladle",	"Pencil_Case",	"Rouge",	"Stuffed_Doll",	"Poring_Doll",	"Chonchon_Doll",	"Spore_Doll",	"Bunch_Of_Flowers",	"Wedding_Bouquet",	"Glass_Bead",	"Crystal_Mirror",	"Witherless_Rose",	"Frozen_Rose",	"Baphomet_Doll",	"Osiris_Doll",	"Grasshopper_Doll",	"Monkey_Doll",	"Raccoondog_Doll",	"Four_Leaf_Clover",	"Poring__Card",	"Red_Socks_With_Holes",	"Red_Potion",	"Orange_Potion",	"Yellow_Potion",	"White_Potion",	"Blue_Potion",	"Green_Potion",	"Royal_Jelly",	"Candy",	"Candy_Striper",	"Pet_Food",	"Well_Baked_Cookie",	"Piece_Of_Cake",	"Old_Violet_Box",	("Gift_Box",19),	"Girl's_Diary",)

and try your item script

Here's what im doing now.

Gift_Box_2: (
"Battle_Manual_X3",
"Wool_Scarf",
"Tidal_Shoes",
("Orleans_Glove", 2),
"Orleans_Gown",
"Orleans_Server",

)

its working the item on the gift box. but when i open the box only 1 item it give and i need to use the item modifer on it. and here's another what im doin since its working. i change the item count on the item_db on item 655 which is Gift_Box_2, but when i run the server to many error shows. on the CMD Map Server. and when i change it to the old script. 

Original >>> Script: <" getrandgroupitem 665,1; ">

Change it into >>>>>>  Script: <" getrandgroupitem 665,5; ">

Since the error shows, i decided to paste the original script and the error is still on it. what happen?? 

as I said before, remove all content from item_packages.conf and use the geitem method that you posted on the first post

as I said before, remove all content from item_packages.conf and use the geitem method that you posted on the first post

still got the error. i already delete the item_group. btw u told me to delete the script on you mentioned of the above. i think u missed the name i think its item_group not item_package? im i right im bit confuse because i didnt see any script that u mention on the item_packages. i saw it on the item_group. btw i stil got the error. and when i change it into the original script. the error is still showing on my cmd map.

{
Script: <" getitem 14545, 1;getitem 2528, 1;getitem 2424, 1;getitem 2701, 2;getitem 2365, 1;getitem 2123, 1; ">
},
Edited by joven15

30jjwuu.jpg

Sorry for my late reply, i was go out, anyway. to many error and i cant paste all the error, i got that error when i change the value 

{
Script: <" getitem 14545, 1;getitem 2528, 1;getitem 2424, 1;getitem 2701, 2;getitem 2365, 1;getitem 2123, 1; ">
},

PLEASE HELP ME.

to fix the link just remove the space at the end

and for the error, have you made sure that those itens are at item_db.conf? ID 634 etc etc

to fix the link just remove the space at the end

and for the error, have you made sure that those itens are at item_db.conf? ID 634 etc etc

yup i just edit as you said on db/re/item_db.conf. after i remove or replace the one u gave me item_groups, and you said used the script on my first post. after that i got that error.

still got error. :( Actually

I've removed some missed things, try now: http://upaste.me/7b2b9b

when i try the old item_db.conf that ive backup. the error is  gone... every time i changed the value or something I edit on the item_db the error is appearing. then even i changed or undo the script. skill got that error, and again i need to replace the old item_db again. so that the error will gone. now what is the problem with the item_db? any idea?

when i try the old item_db.conf that ive backup. the error is  gone... every time i changed the value or something I edit on the item_db the error is appearing. then even i changed or undo the script. skill got that error, and again i need to replace the old item_db again. so that the error will gone. now what is the problem with the item_db? any idea?

try:

{    Id: 665    AegisName: "Gift_Box_2"    Name: "Gift Box"    Type: 2    Buy: 1000    Weight: 200    Upper: 63    Script: <"	getitem 14545,1;	getitem 2528,1;	getitem 2424,1;	getitem 2701,2;	getitem 2365,1;	getitem 2123,1; ">},

try:

same. still got the error.

try:

https://join.me/652-882-614 ---- < Try to join me. this is remote desktop or using web based no need to install.

try adding the item as a custom item, I've tried it here at a fresh hercules, steps:

- downloaded and compiled hercules

- edited item_db.conf to 

- used the item_groups.conf of the link that I posted

- started the server and no errors

its working now. thanks btw i really appreciated. that u help me from the beginning to the end...... all are solved now error and the others and how to edit. thanks thank so much again.

sName: "Gift_Box_2" Name: "Gift Box" Type: 2 Buy: 1000 Weight: 200 Upper: 63 Script: <" getitem 14545,1; getitem 2528,1; getitem 2424,1; getitem 2701,2; getitem 2365,1;