joven15

Event Manager

Question

Can anyone make Event Manager. this is gonna big help for the others.

The features of this NPC is, All in one Event in 1 NPC. Then each event has a item price,  then also the admin can setup the time when will the event start. i dont know if this is possible? 

• [*]Monster Summon [*]MVP Summon [*]Monster Hunt [*]Poring Catcher [*]Zombie Invasion [*]Disguise Event [*]Last Man Standing [*]PVP Event - Then also on the PVP Event has a menu what matched will it be. like 1 v 1, or 2 v 2, or 3 v 3. then if the player registered will be recorded. then if the Event will start the npc will automatic call the 2 participant on the PVP Area. also on the pvp event no potion then if the match is ended the lose character will summon on the main town then the winners will be remain on the map, after that the remaining life of the player who win, will get 5% of his life will recover.  then the match will be round robin or it will be any bracket for the event also add the admin menu for easy setup on the npc, until who someone will win. then the price wil get with the 1st prize also the 2nd prize. 

much better if the npc has a menu for the admin control to set what map should they use also on the pvp event with 2 different side on the map also the round robin menu or what bracket should be set.

i know this is gonna be tough script. but if this is implement this is gonna big help for others.

7 answers to this question

Get @Euphy event manager :P

where? and does Euphy has a PVP Like i mentioned on my post? i saw some server have that NPC and i think its every every helpfull. thats why i add some PVP event

where? and does Euphy has a PVP Like i mentioned on my post? i saw some server have that NPC and i think its every every helpfull. thats why i add some PVP event

Euphy's have all events except the PvP and is a paid script posted on rA.

Euphy's have all events except the PvP and is a paid script posted on rA.

can u link the EVENT manager as pats posted.?

It's here: http://rathena.org/board/files/file/2577-event-manager/

Please note that, the event manager *could* not work on Hercules. We can't test it to assure you it will.

wa i thought it was free. as per Dast PVP only paid.

:o , I told "Euphy's have all events except the PvP and is a paid script posted on rA."

That means Euphy's Have All the Events Except the PvP

AND Euphy's Event Script is PAID.

Maybe wait for someone to script this and release for free.