Leecher

[Error]: mapif_parse_registry: unknown type 50

Question

Hi,

Sometimes, when a player fire a command this causes the server to crash and flood like this

e0flsi.png

Can you tell me what is causing it? I didn't modify any, but I add a plugins:

• identifyall
  • autobuyammo
  • autoattack
  • identifyall
  • manners
  • storeit
  • whosell

Anyone have this experience?

3 answers to this question

Sometimes, when a player fire a command this causes the server to crash and flood like this

Which Command?

(if its loaded from plugin, please give the plugin source too for that command..)

As far as I remember. The first map crash when I do the @afk, a plugin command. So I removed the plugin. After I restart the server, I am reproducing the bug report from the player and I do @blevel 98 and @jlevel 50. That is one I suspected to map crash.

Furthermore, during at that time, I am experiencing a bit spike lag. A lag after @afk, map crash happens. A lag after @blevel 98 and my level goes up. After @jlevel 50, there's a lag but it's taken so long so I look up upon the server logs, then there it goes again, the annoying [Error]: mapif_parse_registry: unknown type 50

It seems random. But this happens twice during I am online and do the mention things above. It also happens when I am not around and keeps me wondering why this happens.