xeNium

FluxCP Hercules comptability with FluxCP rAthena Addons and Themes

Question

As you know, Hercules have a great developers but with less of community contribution rather than rAthena for public files.

I am looking for free FluxCP theme, and I found ParDesign but it require to use Flux CMS and Vote for Point addons from rAthena, currently I am using FluxCP Hercules, do I must use FluxCP rAthena (Xantara) because recommended by ParDesign or stick to use FluxCP Hercules "Hercules has it own FluxCP, why? Perhaps, Hercules does not compatible with FluxCP rAthena (Xantara)" since the theme from ParDesign is a little bit "error" than the original screenshots (The results are different, Screenshots). So, is this normal or should I must use FluxCP rAthena (Xantara) "Beside that, is that compatible with Hercules?"

I don't like leaving Hercules, as far I know, Hercules has better protection (such as WPE Free) and faster in developing (I don't know if that were true or not)

Currently, I don't want to spent money to purchase any paid service (This is just a hobby not a dedicated hobby, if I like hosting a RO server, I will starting to purchase some paid service, but, later).

In generally, is Hercules compatible with rAthena scripts (NPC,etc), rAthena FluxCP Addons, etc.

Thank you in advance.

7 answers to this question

You need to test that theme first and report it here if you encounter any problems.. :)

Yes, I do, that's why I provide the screenshots :(

I don't see any errors in your screen shot. or you are talking about your CMS table's width?

Yes, also https://www.dropbox.com/s/hemt5js70yan5hh/5.png

Is that supposed to be like that? The register image is cutted to be 1/4 of the full image.

Maybe its your browser problem, I don't encounter any image cutting, (visited your site from image url)

I don't see any errors in your screen shot. or you are talking about your CMS table's width?

Is that supposed to be like that? The register image is cutted to be 1/4 of the full image.

Maybe its your browser problem, I don't encounter any image cutting, (visited your site from image url)

Perhaps, ah beside that, I will deal with the FluxCP later, I must finish the server first, lol.

Eh, what do you think about me? I am a teenager that's addicted to build a non-profit community (I am choosing to build a community by making a game server and a forum) and loves classic games (that's why I choose RO rather than RF Online, RO in my country isn't really popular anymore, they're moving to RF Online, Point Blank, Dragon Nest).

So, I am not really experienced with RO server, but when I say, I will build it, I will build it seriously, and honestly, with deep frustating, I am shame to admit that sometimes if I had no idea at all, I will copy others work (of course, without downloading but re-scripting it, myself, from scratch, only take the main idea, but still, that's not a good reason to copy others, isn't it?), as I said, I had a non-profit community, which means, our money colour isn't green, but red, lol, in another mean, low budget, perhaps I only can bought paid Guard (such as Internal Guard) and Custom Items, Events, Quests, Mobs, and Maps at low number, other things like website theme, thor theme which sometimes had incredible unbelieveable prices, very expensive.

So, do you think my flaw project had a chance to fight in the tight RO server community? I mean, how many players I can got, if my server isn't really special.

Beside that, do you know seller that sold lots of custom things at a low prices?

Perhaps, ah beside that, I will deal with the FluxCP later, I must finish the server first, lol.

Eh, what do you think about me? I am a teenager that's addicted to build a non-profit community (I am choosing to build a community by making a game server and a forum) and loves classic games (that's why I choose RO rather than RF Online, RO in my country isn't really popular anymore, they're moving to RF Online, Point Blank, Dragon Nest).

So, I am not really experienced with RO server, but when I say, I will build it, I will build it seriously, and honestly, with deep frustating, I am shame to admit that sometimes if I had no idea at all, I will copy others work (of course, without downloading but re-scripting it, myself, from scratch, only take the main idea, but still, that's not a good reason to copy others, isn't it?), as I said, I had a non-profit community, which means, our money colour isn't green, but red, lol, in another mean, low budget, perhaps I only can bought paid Guard (such as Internal Guard) and Custom Items, Events, Quests, Mobs, and Maps at low number, other things like website theme, thor theme which sometimes had incredible unbelieveable prices, very expensive.

So, do you think my flaw project had a chance to fight in the tight RO server community? I mean, how many players I can got, if my server isn't really special.

Beside that, do you know seller that sold lots of custom things at a low prices?

If you get a good host, (without laggy) anyone can get good server, a Good server does not mean it should have Any Guard/ Custom Mobs or anything. Classic RO server as near to Official one would get many players too if advertised well and staff is good and game is balanced.