Arcana

Double-Click announcer name to whisper? (Official China Gameflier System)

Original from QQfoolsorellina (rAthena Forum)

ifSLnWU.png

When someone(s) or some player(s) announce with megaphone (itemid: 12221),

You can click at his/her name to become fast whisper to target and reply him/her very easy...

Hope Hercules improve this system.

Edited by Celestica Power

need to know how officials do this (a network/packet dump from a official server when receiving a announcement like this would work).

Moving to Needs more info section.

I've stumbled by this while working on the shadow system update, it works like the magic blue key (e.g. @kami blueWhatever => blue 'Whatever' announce), its called 'micc'. I'm midst fixing some stuff so I can't play with it, those of you willing to try let me know if you get lucky

I've stumbled by this while working on the shadow system update, it works like the magic blue key (e.g. @kami blueWhatever => blue 'Whatever' announce), its called 'micc'. I'm midst fixing some stuff so I can't play with it, those of you willing to try let me know if you get lucky

I can reproduce  that official behaviour now

Hi! what client are you using?

I m using 2013-12-30 ragexe now

I m using 2013-12-30 ragexe now

Well even in normal chat, you can double click the name and the name will insert in whisper box