soul213

Max Level [Stock at Level 99]

Question

Hi,

I am new at ragnarok industry, i have a problem in my server, i already edit the max leveling settings in "client.conf", "map.h" and "exp.txt" but im stocked at level 99 the exp was already 99% but if im using @blevel command the level was increased but if i am leveling manually the result was that.

map.h

8376529af1.png

client.conf

6465681ceb.png

exp.txt

6b6841cfda.png

client testing

9b230bfb84.png

i hope someone can help me here, and sorry for my poor english and n**b problem, have a nice day hercules community :)

8 answers to this question

On many clients, the EXP bar won't show from level 99 to 100 - even if your server is configured to have a higher max level. Keep leveling [blindly] until you hit 100!

.../src/common/mmo.h

change:

#define MAX_LEVEL

to

#define MAX_LEVEL 300

and recompile

There's no #define MAX_LEVEL 300 on MMO.H, my server files was downloaded since april 1 2014

EDIT: i think my server files was outdated

Edited by soul213

For test, keep the exp rate too high, so that you can ensure its not the server fault.

On many clients, the EXP bar won't show from level 99 to 100 - even if your server is configured to have a higher max level. Keep leveling [blindly] until you hit 100!

For test, keep the exp rate too high, so that you can ensure its not the server fault.

I will test later, thanks for the wonderful response and i hope the ideas was right. i will edit this post if the solution will working or not :D thanks again

EDIT: Thank you for the wonderful answers, its already fixed and its normal if you reached level 99 but the exp is continuing gaining.

Thanks for the effort in replying here in my threads, i hope i can help here too :D

Edited by soul213