Sign in to follow this  
Snaehild

CP Credits to PoD

Question

Hi,

I would just like to consult my revised script from JayPee Mateo from his Vote For Points NPC Script. Though this is tested working, I just wanna check if i'm doing it right and if there are further optimizations that can be done. Thanks!

prontera,108,183,3	script	Donation Test	564,{//Function Prototypesfunction garbagecol;//Garbage collection for the Character variablesgarbagecol();function getPoints;//This will return the points of the player stored in the databasefunction updatePoints;//This will updates the points of the player stored in the database//NPC Nameset .npcname$,"[ Donation Test ]";	//Script Start		mes .npcname$;	mes "Hi! Do you want to exchange your vote points?:";	switch(select("Yes, I want to exchange my points:See my points"))	{		case 1:		next;			mes .npcname$;									set .@ritemid,7179;			set .@rquantity,1;			set .@rpoints,1;			mes "Item ID:"+.@ritemid;			mes "Item Name: "+getitemname(.@ritemid);			mes "Item Quantity: "+.@rquantity+" pc(s).";			mes "Required Points: "+.@rpoints+" pt(s).";			mes "n";			mes "Do you want to this item?";			if(select("Yes:No")==1)			{				set .@points,getPoints(getcharid(3));				if(.@points>=.@rpoints)				{					next;					mes .npcname$;								updatePoints(getcharid(3),.@rpoints);					getitem .@ritemid,.@rquantity;					mes "Here you go!. Thank you for voting. Don't forget to vote again. :D";				}				else					mes "Sorry, you do not have enough points for this item.";							}			else			{				next;				mes .npcname$;							mes "Okay bye!";			}						garbagecol();		close;		case 2:			next;			mes .npcname$;						set .@points,getPoints(getcharid(3));						mes "You currently have "+.@points+" pt(s).";			garbagecol();		close;	}end;//Functions Bodies	function updatePoints {		set .@account_id,getarg(0);		set .@usedPoints,getarg(1);		query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET balance=(balance-"+.@usedPoints+") WHERE account_id='"+.@account_id+"'");		return;	}	function getPoints {		set .@account_id,getarg(0);		query_sql("SELECT `balance` FROM `cp_credits` WHERE account_id="+.@account_id+" LIMIT 1",.@points);		if(getarraysize(.@points)==0)			return 0;				return .@points[0];	}	function garbagecol{		deletearray @itemID[0],128;		deletearray @itemQ[0],128;		deletearray @points[0],128;			return;	}}

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet