Sign in to follow this  
Zirius

Usable item effects?

Question

Hello! I created a custom usable item based on awakening potion, it works great, the problem is I am having trouble to mimic the effect of normal awakening potion.

Where do you edit that?

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

To the best of my knowledge (and the best of my knowledge on this dates from 2009), clients have some of the item effects hardcoded in, so in case you want to make an item show a special effect you should use the specialeffect2 script command (check out more at doc/script_commands.txt). For a list of special effects, you'll need this kinda unreadable list and/or the constants assigned to the list in db/const.txt

bro, do you have example?

I want my item to imitate the effect:

@effect 219

specialeffect2 219;

To the best of my knowledge (and the best of my knowledge on this dates from 2009), clients have some of the item effects hardcoded in, so in case you want to make an item show a special effect you should use the specialeffect2 script command (check out more at doc/script_commands.txt). For a list of special effects, you'll need this kinda unreadable list and/or the constants assigned to the list in db/const.txt

bro, do you have example?

I want my item to imitate the effect:

@effect 219

tried doing varieties of this:

{itemheal rand(325,405),0;atcommand @effect 207 22;}

but I cannot really get the proper function.